Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

i think i tried to kill myself last night

so i was super wasted at a party and i was hanging out on a balcony about 3 stories up. i was sitting down and when i went to stand up i just kinda floated over to the railing and started to fall over it. my boy grabbed me by the belt and saved me. i wasnt aware of what was happening until he grabbed. being blacked out is wack sometimes. i guess shit is piling up in my brain.....awesome

You owe your buddy a fully paid appointment at a asian massage joint. Happy ending and all.

HAHA

Also your body needs to punish your brain for nearly self destructing. watch a horror movie or listen to shit music for hours really loud.

I was threatening suicide in a Taco Bell drive through the other night...apparently it's too complicated for them to do seperate orders for one car

"You wanna pay with 2 credit cards? No no, no way we could possibly do that"

After about 5 minutes of bickering it ended with me screaming "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DONT GET A FUCKING TACO"

so i was super wasted at a party and i was hanging out on a balcony about 3 stories up. i was sitting down and when i went to stand up i just kinda floated over to the railing and started to fall over it. my boy grabbed my ass and saved me. i wasnt aware of what was happening until he grabbed. being blacked out is wack sometimes. i guess shit is piling up in my brain.....awesome

wtf???

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now