i think i tried to kill myself last night

HESHIANDET

so i was super wasted at a party and i was hanging out on a balcony about 3 stories up. i was sitting down and when i went to stand up i just kinda floated over to the railing and started to fall over it. my boy grabbed me by the belt and saved me. i wasnt aware of what was happening until he grabbed. being blacked out is wack sometimes. i guess shit is piling up in my brain.....awesome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was threatening suicide in a Taco Bell drive through the other night...apparently it's too complicated for them to do seperate orders for one car

"You wanna pay with 2 credit cards? No no, no way we could possibly do that"

After about 5 minutes of bickering it ended with me screaming "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF I DONT GET A FUCKING TACO"

so i was super wasted at a party and i was hanging out on a balcony about 3 stories up. i was sitting down and when i went to stand up i just kinda floated over to the railing and started to fall over it. my boy grabbed my ass and saved me. i wasnt aware of what was happening until he grabbed. being blacked out is wack sometimes. i guess shit is piling up in my brain.....awesome

wtf???