my jaw is fucking fucked up

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

welcome to my world of tooth bullcrap, enjoy your stay. if anyone can point out something more painful than toothpain (physical pain only please...) id be very interested as to what is more painful than an absessed tooth. hey seeking if you wait long enough youll pass out from the pain and then theyll cut your face open without anasthesia to drain the pus before you get REAL fucked (death? perhaps, if one with toothpain were so lucky....) thats what happened to my friend. as a sort of nice wrap up to my description of my pain before, i decided that i would never ever have that happen again, but my family has a history of "soft teeth" so no matter how well i brush (and believe me, after all that bullshit i went through, i take PERFECT care of my teeth, brushed 3x a day, flossed, all that bullshit...) but BUT-theres been a hole developing in the side of one of my molars for a few months now and its gotten quite big lets say, i been meaning to go to the dentist and i know where this will lead, but i guess history is doomed to repeat itself...im feeling it with my tounge right now, this hole is a serious fucking hole...hahahahahah...

absessed tooth support group anyone? we can cry in each others arms....no tourists please.

im not even going to point out where thats from, if you dont get it insert tab A (gun...) into slot B (mouth...) and pull tab C (trigger...)

well, after about 2 hours of sleep and 5 hours of lying there wrything in pain, at 8 am this morning, i drove to the dentist, . the dude wasnt even in his office yet, i accosted him in the parking lot and begged him to help me. 20 minutes later im shot full of fucking novicain and he's taking the pliers to me good and steady... side to side with a little rocking action... crunch, crunch, snap, pop, crunch, crunch... 5 minutes and the first tooth comes out. repeat that same process for another ten minutes and remove tooth number two. sew up the gaping wounds with a little needle and some thread and write me a script for vicodin.... fuck me man. the pain hasent really started to set in yet, but it soon will... teeth are no fucking joke.

Actually Seeking, takes your Vics and go to bed. The worst part of the pain should be over now. If they were bad enough to pull two teeth, then shit was rotted and the major source of your pain. After what you have been through the slight pain from the sockets should be nothing more than a minor inconvenience.

Glad you got it taken care of. We wouldn't want to lose you to something as stupid as an infection.

I'm so excited. Seeking's will live again to bless us with his antics another day.

I'm glad you got that fixed...I can only imagine how much that sucked. Did the doctor actually confirm that it was and "abcessed" tooth?

ab·scess n. - A localized collection of pus in part of the body, formed by tissue disintegration and surrounded by an inflamed area. Shit!

um, he didnt say it was abcessed exactly, he said it was infected and needed to be delt with immediatly before it became much, much more serious (ie:death.) when he pulled it out, pus shot out of the open gaping wound, so i think that would kinda signal an 'abcessed' situation.

but now im alive, safe and sound so its all gravy baby... thanks for everyones concern. i know the world would stop if my life did and all... haha....

Originally posted by seeking innocence

he's taking the pliers to me good and steady... side to side with a little rocking action... crunch, crunch, snap, pop, crunch, crunch... 5 minutes and the fir

yikes dude.you're reminding me of when i got my wisdom teeth taken out..thinking of the cracking sound makes me want to vomit

Guest wakassOATH

ya teeth are no joke and it costs a arm and a leg to fix them up specially when you have no insurance .. if my parents didnt have insurence i think we would be on welfare or living on the street my moms and dads teeth are super fucked up they have bridhes, fillings root canals they have shit ive never heard of

luckaly my teeth are perfect

um, i guess its been 7 days now, and im doing fine. it was actually alot less painfull than i was fearing. it hurt the next day and a little the day after that, otherwise it was fine. i cleaned out the little sockets today, removed some sacks of pus... pretty ill shit, but fuck it. no iller than the fact that i have almost no teeth on one side of my mouth... i look hard.

What did the dentist say happened to the two teeth? Was it an infection?

My braces fucking suck. My gums have been bleeding for the past three weeks. I woke up a few days ago with a mouth full (completely full!) of blood. I ran to the bathroom and spit it out into the sink. I took a second look at the splattered blood on the sink and took a picture of it. Hope it turns out cool...

both teeth had crowns on them (gold ones infact) and root canals. seems the root canals werent done quite right the first time,so they just got infected. i still got the teeth, im gonna eventually get them maid into a bridge or something and fill in the gap.

having a mouth full of blood sucks. i woke up the next morning after they were taken out, with a mouth full of blood. i just spit that shit out on the bed then went back to sleep... fuck it...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Ahh its so familiar to me too, its like I know a tyler durden, but i dont think i do. Man whenever i see your screen name it confuses me.

the name sounds so familiar. its weird cuz im sure i either read about or met a Tyler Durden within the last two weeks. this is going to bug me so much. I was watching a replaying of the first batman movie at an old movie theatre one night and i couldnt figure out who it was that played batman, so i spent the rest of the movie slumped in my seat going through every movie id seen him in befoore trying to figure out his name. ------------------------doc says i dont have any wisdom teeth. im one of the lucky bastards.

Archived