i'm too indecisive...aka choose my new shoes

Abracadabra

which should i buy?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's fuckin annoying. i've been looking around for a new set of kicks the last couple days and found about 10 pairs that i like enough to purchase, but i just can't bring myself to throw down the visa and finalise it. it's really beginning to piss me off. i'll fuckin stand there and um and ah for ages, then reneg and walk out the fuckin door. jesus. anyone else have this problem?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: i'm too indecisive

I like alure's idea the best!

And yes, I have a severe case of indecisiveness.. it's really pathetic sometimes.

It's cause you are both girls. If a guy buys 10 pairs in one day he's either feminine or super rich which is still pretty feminine.

you should buy all ten pairs, and then roll around naked in a pile of shoes made by under-age sweatshop workers that craft fancy shoes for five cents an hour and sate thier hunger with dirt.

and if you were true gangester status, you would be touching your manly parts while thinking about said underage sweatshop workers eating dirt sandwiches after sewing up your fancy Nikes.

that's what I would do if I was you.

but I am not you.

so instead I drink Sparks in a park with a hobo and we talk about politics.

and when I say politics,

I mean, tacos.

for realz B, tacos are the realness, son.

and yo.

word.

and other elemental slang words.

as a million doller fashion icon, I can tell you with one-hundred percent honesty, that cardboard and duct-taped feet are all the rage this season.

straight off the run-ways in Milan, son.

ps. I only wear shoes made from virgin pandas.

if you were me, you would be famous.

pss. dudes that worry and/or ask advice from thier internet community about they shoe purchases they are about to make-- are probably not very rad at all.

which brings me to my next point, about how jealous I am about American boats. They are so much cheaper and better made then over there. I hate you guys. American ebay motors is so infuriating. It would maybe be cheaper toget one imported despite the US7k shipping and the %15 sales tariffs