WHY COPS SUCK

illicon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob

Dude, they seriously have nothing. They just think that they can push us around cause "we're too young to really know our rights." Tell him to suck your salty bag the next time that little fucker comes around...

Guest Funk~That

denie it to the end!dont go to the station! they cant make you go there ignore them! if it shows on the caller i d dont pick up if they leave a measage ignore it have no contact with them and lay low!

welli have to say cops should all die unmerciful horrid wretched deaths. let me break my cop theroy dow for you guys:

1 power source:

his badge. give the "officer" the ability to harass, break laws, run red lights, ect. basically he says "see this badge son?! this means i can do what i want when i want and get away with it" also known as ego power source. or head inflator

2 doughnuts

ahh the fluffy fatning garbage that is like milk to a infant. they need and crave it. which is why cops are bloted whatles aht are at sheetz when people are getting killed. one day a oinker is gonna choke and die on one...

3 squad car

the rolling pig pen for the sloppy beasts. gives the lazy blobs the ability to scoot around and sit around to catch thoes "criminals" you know the people with the busted tail lights and such. also good for them to sleep in or pass out fro that matter from doughnut exahaustion. or masturbate in while at a radar site

4 washed up high school footbal carrear.

by far the most important. they were jocks with heads the size of texas and picked on kids so as to elevate their meaningless status. now that hteir feeble fantasy world has ended also know as high scholl they arent shit so cops professin is the only way they can get their fix of highschool phys. ed on a daily basis

5 facial hair

mosty self explanitory the bigger the stash the meaner the pig.

6 gun

they give people like cops guns? they use this to see who can shoot the most stale doughnuts that were stuchk under officer spokes gut off of fence posts in the POLIECE OLYMPICS which consits of insulting people harassing and general lazyness. all day long.

7 other

all the other shit they do like turn on their lights to go through red lights or get free coffee or steal your pot so they can get high. you know the tipical other reasons they should all be burned at he stake or stuffed with doughnuts with their assholes swed shut so when they shit they shit out their intestines. o yea i hate cops. feel free to add to the list.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guest richard kyel

hmmmmm taper i cant agree with that cause my uncle is a police officer and he isnt at all what you just described nor are most police officers. maybe if you show them respect they will show it to you. there are some dicks but most of them are out there to protect your ass. think about it if you spent your whole life working to buy a building to run a buissiness would you want some puke painting on the side of it??? i think not. and the police are payed to stop you

all i have to say....

two cocked police issued shotguns...

two cocked police issued handguns...

staring good old frink right in the fucking face....

not a good time....

Cop: "If you had moved, we would have blown your head off, and you would have made front page news..., we don't hesitate with this shit anymore...."

aaa everybody listen to me pay attention to what i have to say because it's incredibly revealing, life changing and/or different than the other 20 fucks who posted before me

on a side note join the UNDERCORE movement. it's the coolest subculture to come out yet. send me a dollar and i'll send you a sticker and membership card

Archived