WHY COPS SUCK

illicon

ok so some cars get broken into and radios and cds get jacked and in one of the cars, some one writes illicon. by the way i dont write illicon... so the police question me and all fo that. and my fingerprints arent in the car eitther. then yesterday the cop comes to my house when im at friday school and says can i search his room. it really sucks cause my mom said yes cause she knows im innocent too. but he steals my cd case and one set of my latex gloves to keep paint off. he searches my whole room and everything, but he obviously did a pretty shitty job cause he didnt find my black book, my paint, or my stickers. he searched in all the wrong places... he opeended up my speakers and shit on my stereo, but somehow missed all my graff shit. nnow they want me to go down to the station to answer questions about the gloves----- they think thats why prints werent in the car....

grr i hate thess fucking pigs and life would seriously be better with out them. they are gonna try to lock me up for someting i didnt even do

WHAT BULLSHIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah you got set up. its as easy as saying "prove i did it" if you didnt there is no way they can prove otherwise. they might think you did or believe you did, but they cant do anything about it. thats why cops cant arrest you for painting unless they see you do it, or you got the same colors on you fingers etc... if you didnt do it you straight. its not like they think you killed someone. oh and why would they even link you to the name illicon? :lol: sounds like you were slippin from day one.

Guest richard kyel

yo son you bes chek yo self. dis cop be a st8 up busta. son you should go down to da station and be like i dint do nuttin yo aint seen nuttin and i want my shi back mufucka. try that

Guest ctrl+alt+del

kyel you from idaho? i didnt know there were any writers in idaho! i thought it was all skinheads? or is that just priestlake? oh wait didnt they kick all the nazis out of their compund?

say dun check it

man all you gotta say is when is the last time gloves are illegal to have in your possesion?

say you was using them to clean your house, say you wack off with them and enjoy the latest sensation, say the finger your girlfriend thing, say you put them on and please your anus with 3 fingers, say your gay. gay's always get off.

ibteaser<~:rolleyes:

Guest richard kyel
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

kyel you from idaho? i didnt know there were any writers in idaho! i thought it was all skinheads? or is that just priestlake? oh wait didnt they kick all the nazis out of their compund?

no not a skinhead and no not from idaho. i cant say im a fan of white supremecists. im actually from another state. the name of the state rhymes with spindiana actually i dont know where i am can anyone help me out???

personally bro...i think you're full of shit. first off, why the fuck would someone waste time to write something in a car they robbed? last time i checked it was get what you can, and get out as clean and as fast as you can. if someone has got the balls and smarts to be doin' this shit, i'm sure they're not that dumb. second off, how would the cops know to come to you? some big bad writer you must be if you're still writing the same name and the cops know you. why the fuck would someone write 'illicon' anyways? i mean you don't even write that, was it some kid off 12oz...i doubt it? this is just a thought... i could be wrong :rolleyes:

yah listen to this. me and my friends wee bored as hell so were in my front yard when we find a brand new road flair. so we lite it being dumbasses liting leaves and shit on fre when all the sudden four fucking cop cars drive up in my yard grab me throw me up on the car slam my dumbass on the hood and hand cuff me. then they start searching my backyard for no reson so im like why the fuck are you dumbfuks runnin through all my shit there all like we can do what the fuck we want to im lik not in my yard. and all ofthis bull shit over a fuking road flir

Archived