Man begs "don't kill me!" as cops tazer him to death

--->

Because the murder rates in Europe and the amount of guns in Europe are significantly lower than in the US. If you look at certain countries like France, you'll find quite a bit of police brutality going on. But for the most part, Europe is in a much different criminal state than the US. The US is hyper-violent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer hooligans are intense as shit, but they don't seem to carry guns too often. And they do get the shit kicked out of them by police. The gang violence is usually brawls, not guns. In England the police don't carry guns, but that will change in a few years, watch. Other places like Denmark or Sweden or wherever, there is very little violence and very few guns.

Each Swiss household is required to own a gun, and correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that they have a very low violent crime rate.

Maybe the extremely low unemployment has something to do with it...

That's awesome! That's the way shit's supposed to be. That's exactly what the founders of our country had in mind when they declared that the right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed. That and for the people to be abel to take back our country in the event that the government becomes too big for its britches. IE-> rigging ellections nad establishing a fascist police state... like nowadays.

People with this attitude should be prohibited from becoming a cop.

How come cops in Europs don't treat everybody they come into contact with as a potential killer? Are there not thugs and junkies in Europe?

I never said "everybody" see, the problem with internet forums is you need to type out a thought quickly because you have a life and aren't trying to spendall night expaining away 4 paragraphs worth of details to perfectly convey what you are trying to say.

not every situation is the same and not everyone is a criminal, every cop is not a good guy and every situation needs to be approached with wisdom.

Each Swiss household is required to own a gun, and correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that they have a very low violent crime rate.

Maybe the extremely low unemployment has something to do with it...

Well, Switzerland is a very unique case. They are almost entirely a "neutral" country and the practice of having a gun in every house is to create a sort of nation-wide militia in the place of an expensive and expansive military. Plus, I also read this on Wikipedia:

"The Swiss Army maintains tight adherence to high standards of proper military conduct. In 2005, for example, the Swiss prosecuted recruits who had reenacted the torture scenes of Abu Ghraib, one of the charges having been improper manipulation of service weapons"

So it's also partly due to legislation that there aren't dozens of lunatics running around Switzerland shooting each other for crack-cocaine, meth, or to get back at someone for winking at their wives or stepping on their brand-new sneakers.

didnt fellin like reading ever post. dude wasnot tazerd to death. he was a victim to positional

Asphyxiation. if he was being tazerd with all the cops aroud him they would have been shocked to. positional asphyxiation deaths are a lot more common then u think. it is not due to over use of force. bar i used to work at we had to take a class on this because it is in the top 5 bar related law suits.

didnt fellin like reading ever post. dude wasnot tazerd to death. he was a victim to positional

Asphyxiation. if he was being tazerd with all the cops aroud him they would have been shocked to. positional asphyxiation deaths are a lot more common then u think. it is not due to over use of force. bar i used to work at we had to take a class on this because it is in the top 5 bar related law suits.

You need glasses and a hearing aid if you didn't see and hear him being tazed.

You need glasses and a hearing aid if you didn't see and hear him being tazed.
i am not saying he was not tazed but that did not cause his death. and once again when he was pinned they would not have tazed him it would affect all of the people touching himread what i wrote slowly that might you..

i am not saying he was not tazed but that did not cause his death. and once again when he was pinned they would not have tazed him it would affect all of the people touching himread what i wrote slowly that might you..

LOL! You really need to watch the video again.:rolleyes:

Soccer hooligans are intense as shit, but they don't seem to carry guns too often. And they do get the shit kicked out of them by police. The gang violence is usually brawls, not guns. In England the police don't carry guns, but that will change in a few years, watch. Other places like Denmark or Sweden or wherever, there is very little violence and very few guns.

thats bullshit man there are heaps of privately owned guns in places liek sweden and switzerland theyre just not stupid enough to use them on eachother.

in switzerland its compulsory for adult males to own guns, they jsut have the mproperly registered, there is a restrictionon handgun ownership and the people are educated.

thsi is soemhtign itnerestign i read aobut sweden too:

Some claim that the culture in America accounts for the inverse relationship between guns and crime – "What works in America won’t work everywhere." So, narrowing the comparisons as much as possible, here are some results: Between Sweden, Norway, and Finland, you’re more likely to be a victim of crime if you’re a Swede. Both Norway and Finland have more relaxed gun laws and higher rates of gun ownership than Sweden. Sweden’s overall victimization rate is similar to America’s, and Sweden’s is increasing while America’s is decreasing.

link:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds39.html

What you saw there was a procedure known as a "cell extraction"

Its what happens when a subject is non-compliant to a degree where it is deemed necessary to extract him from his cell

This is actually the first time ive ever seen one where they taser the subject.

Usually tear gas is despensed.

hmm . . . am i not the only one thats done decent time?....or do you just know what your talking about?

thats bullshit man there are heaps of privately owned guns in places liek sweden and switzerland theyre just not stupid enough to use them on eachother.

in switzerland its compulsory for adult males to own guns, they jsut have the mproperly registered, there is a restrictionon handgun ownership and the people are educated.

thsi is soemhtign itnerestign i read aobut sweden too:

Some claim that the culture in America accounts for the inverse relationship between guns and crime – "What works in America won’t work everywhere." So, narrowing the comparisons as much as possible, here are some results: Between Sweden, Norway, and Finland, you’re more likely to be a victim of crime if you’re a Swede. Both Norway and Finland have more relaxed gun laws and higher rates of gun ownership than Sweden. Sweden’s overall victimization rate is similar to America’s, and Sweden’s is increasing while America’s is decreasing.

link:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/edmonds/edmonds39.html

Well, Switzerland is a very unique case. They are almost entirely a "neutral" country and the practice of having a gun in every house is to create a sort of nation-wide militia in the place of an expensive and expansive military. Plus, I also read this on Wikipedia:

"The Swiss Army maintains tight adherence to high standards of proper military conduct. In 2005, for example, the Swiss prosecuted recruits who had reenacted the torture scenes of Abu Ghraib, one of the charges having been improper manipulation of service weapons"

So it's also partly due to legislation that there aren't dozens of lunatics running around Switzerland shooting each other for crack-cocaine, meth, or to get back at someone for winking at their wives or stepping on their brand-new sneakers.

Read much? The rest of your statements are useless without statistics. I've tried looking for world crime statistics and have yet been unable to find any, but it's dinnertime.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with ---> on this one.

Just finished watching Cops -- the boys were chasing some hillbilly, the cop pulled out a tazer, the hillbilly stopped running, had his hands up, and he got tazed anyway. Then porky tried to explain himself on camera, he was mixing words and clearly bullshiting.

Motherfucking cops are on a powertrip, and they're sadistic on top of that, if they think they can get away with hurting you, they'll do it without hesitation.

What pisses me off though is that people are ok with it. Read the comments on those Youtube videos, the public is cheering for the cops, screaming for more blood. Just an angry mob that thinks the people in power can do no wrong, that's what America has become. It makes me think the majority of Americans don't deserve to live in a country like the US, where the cops are there to protect the public, not intimidate them with their authority. The Americans of today would be very happy under Mussolini's Italy, or any dictatorship, as long as they get their fast food and cheap television.

that was pretty sad to watch. made me angry. then again we don't know what this guy did. i don't know, but usually cops are not going to man-handle you with 10 cops and taser you because you were a good samaritan. even if you're drunk (but not rowdy and violent), or using/selling drugs, littering, running a red light, doing graffiti, just got in a fight with someone, etc... as long as you submit to the police, obey their instructions, be calm and not make any sudden or suspicious movements, should be alright. i mean for him to get tasered he had to have done something to take it to another level. that said, it did look extreme and inhumane to taser him, not to mention them interpreting his convulsions as being "resisting." come on now.

"thats bullshit man there are heaps of privately owned guns in places liek sweden and switzerland theyre just not stupid enough to use them on eachother.

in switzerland its compulsory for adult males to own guns, they jsut have the mproperly registered, there is a restrictionon handgun ownership and the people are educated."

good points yum. your not a fellow lewrockwell.com reader are you?

while i cant necessarily agree with the mandatory firearms ownership (if someone doesnt want to own one, that should be thier decision) it is one hell of an example. you have more full auto weapons per capita than any other country in the world (in switzerland) and about the least amount of crime. (depending on the statistics you look at)

have doubts fermentor? pick up a copy of 'more guns less crime' and you will be amazed. of course you cant go into it with an axe grind, because if this is the case it wont change your mind.

statistics are easily manipulated and alot of times dont tell you the whole story. especially economics statistics. the federal government says they arent spending as much as they are for instance, because they dont count slush funds, emergency spending or social security. they say the economy is more vibrant than it is, but in fact 'real' earnings have been decreasing since the 80's.

i just know that i want to own guns for various reasons, but one is to protect myself from other people with them. you cant get rid of guns. if people dont have guns, they'll just use machete's like the dudes in some third world countries. the best bet you can do is make it easier for the law abiding citizen to own them and use them to defend himself. an armed society is a polite society. what part of 'infringed' dont you understand?

I saw some undercovers arrest a crackhead, he swallowed the rock and they lost their evidence so the cops beat him in the head with a shotgun until he died. we called the media and when I attempted to say something the cops circled me and threatened me so I bounced. later on they said the guy died from swallowing his crack. which would never happen in 3 seconds but it gave the cops a free murder card. is it considered snitching if your snitching ON the cops? hahaha, fucking pussies.

dam this is still going strong i see.

Big Narnia Loc, are you snitching on the cops to the cops? thats never a good idea.

There are solutions other then armed police, the fact that you have a group of brainwashed under-educated voilent people armed with guns, convinced that everyone they encounter is a criminal who might have a weapon and be planning on killing them; does not reassure me that they can be trusted to do any good for society.

People are quite able to survive without being policed by armed psychopaths. most people respect each other enough not to commit crimes against one another, the majority of crimes commited could be prevented if other factors leading to the criminal act were legal ( ex: drugs ), The police just make the situation worse. The police make most "criminals", they are people who would otherwise commit no major offense in the eyes of society, until they get the stigma of being a criminal attached to them by the acts that they do, and the constant fear of the police. Once someone reaches that state what do they have to lose they are already a criminal so whats the difference in how much of a criminal they are?

the police are the emeny of the people..