Man begs "don't kill me!" as cops tazer him to death

--->

And that's why these kids these days honestly believe that the cops are in the right with the shit they do. The more power you give them the more they take. You give up an inch and they take a mile and act like the mile naturally belongs to them.

Werd, but I still believe there's plenty of good cops. I just think there needs to be more attention paid to the conduct of cops and there needs to be VERY CAREFUL evaluation in court. One thing I have always pushed is that cops should be more educated. You should have to have at least a bachelors degree to become a cop. More educated=usually more tolerant of other people, more understanding and less hateful towards people. Less hate=less beatdowns.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but my mom isnt retarded. Maybe yours is,but i know my mom is smart enough to handle a police officer. Im pretty sure if she had a tazer pointed at her she would more than happy to comply rather trying to shove a cop out her door.

Then I hope she gets tazered to death anyways. Just for kicks. And the cop says she got upity and wouldn't obey him so he had to put her down. His word is gold anyways.

Werd, but I still believe there's plenty of good cops. I just think there needs to be more attention paid to the conduct of cops and there needs to be VERY CAREFUL evaluation in court. One thing I have always pushed is that cops should be more educated. You should have to have at least a bachelors degree to become a cop. More educated=usually more tolerant of other people, more understanding and less hateful towards people. Less hate=less beatdowns.

Word the fuck up! I've always said similar. There deff needs to be better screening. The thing is though that they deliberately hire the dickheads and weed out the good guys. I don't know where you're from, but I've lived in and been to alot of places and it's all the same where I've been. Seems like they strictly hire the bigoted redneck types and train them to be even worse.

HAHAHAHAHA

I swear, nothing is more satisfying than watching some dude who thinks he's hot shit get shut down. If that was a scene in a movie (and there's plenty just like it), you'd be cheering for the cop.

She didn't deserve to be tazered you fucking idiot!!!

No, she probably deserved getting punched in the mouth, to tell you the truth.

Listen, seriously, these things will never stop happening. There is a need to maintain order in our society, and for this to hapen certain laws have to be enforced. Furthermore, they have to be enforced by a group of people that are given a series of powers that allows them to fully control situations in which said order has broken down or is in danger of breaking down.

Unfortunately, not all human beings given these powers are able to apply them wisely and effectively, and thus you're gonna get incidents like the ones on these videos. Every single person you know, even the ones you love and respect, is in danger of behaving very differently from what you expect when being placed in such a position of power (see: the Stanford prison experiment). It's not just a matter of good guys and assholes.

I know it hurts your fragile ego and dignity to be "an obedient dog", but for the love of Christ, don't be disrespectful or confrontational around cops. Take it easy, do as they say, and when they ask you to do something that you know is unlawful, exercise your best judgment when you express your refusal to do so. Don't believe for a second that you're in the same standing as he is; he is above you authority-wise and you're gonna have to deal with it as much as it burns you up inside. Give a man in power a reason to go on a power-trip and chances are he'll do it. Of course, over-submissiveness can also trigger this.

I know plenty of people who have never had a single good experience with cops, and I know a lot more (including myself) who've never had any kind of problem with them. I've had the biggest douchebags (trust me, cops in Puerto Rico aren't the nicest) step up to me with the most fucking aggravating asshole attitudes, and by the time it's all over, we both walk away cool with each other. I could act any number of stupid ways (which incidentaly, is the way a lot of the victims in these videos seem to be acting right before they get brutalized) to defend my pride or in an attempt to belittle the officer's authority, but I know better. It's not worth the trouble.

So save yourself the calls to civil war and put down the RATM cd's, cause until policemen get replaced by robots incapable of power-tripping, cops are gonna be succeptible to dickheadedness and abuse.

HAHAHAHAHA

I swear, nothing is more satisfying than watching some dude who thinks he's hot shit get shut down. If that was a scene in a movie (and there's plenty just like it), you'd be cheering for the cop.

No, she probably deserved getting punched in the mouth, to tell you the truth.

Listen, seriously, these things will never stop happening. There is a need to maintain order in our society, and for this to hapen certain laws have to be enforced. Furthermore, they have to be enforced by a group of people that are given a series of powers that allows them to fully control situations in which said order has broken down or is in danger of breaking down.

Unfortunately, not all human beings given these powers are able to apply them wisely and effectively, and thus you're gonna get incidents like the ones on these videos. Every single person you know, even the ones you love and respect, is in danger of behaving very differently from what you expect when being placed in such a position of power (see: the Stanford prison experiment).

I know it hurts your fragile ego and dignity to be "an obedient dog", but for the love of Christ, don't be disrespectful or confrontational around cops. Take it easy, do as they say, and when they ask you to do something that you know is unlawful, exercise your best judgment when you express your refusal to do so. Don't believe for a second that you're in the same standing as he is; he is above you authority-wise and you're gonna have to deal with it as much as it burns you up inside. Give a man in power a reason to go on a power-trip and chances are he'll do it. Of course, over-submissiveness can also trigger this.

I know plenty of people who have never had a single good experience with cops, and I know a lot more (including myself) who've never had any kind of problem with them. I've had the biggest douchebags (trust me, cops in Puerto Rico aren't the nicest) step up to me with the most fucking aggravating asshole attitudes, and by the time it's all over, we both walk away cool with each other. I could act any number of stupid ways (which incidentaly, is the way a lot of the victims in these videos seem to be acting right before they get brutalized) to defend my pride or in an attempt to belittle the officer's authority, but I know better. It's not worth the trouble.

So save yourself the calls to civil war and put down the RATM cd's, cause until policemen get replaced by robots incapable of power-tripping, cops are gonna be succeptible to dickheadedness and abuse.

That's all fine and dandy. Me personally, I know better than to give a cop an attitude. Not because he doesn't deserve it, but because I've been through the system and I know what it is. I also know what it's supposed to be. And God forbid this shit happens to one of your family members that hasn't been through the system and honestly beleives that they have rights... only to be shattered by a tazer or other means of police brutality and possibly their death. I'm one hundred percent sure you would be singing a different tune if that happened. I highly doubt you'd be calling your sister, mother or grandmother an idiot for giving a cop lip for infringing on their constitutional rights. But then again you're from PR. I don't know what kind of a Constitution or Bill of Rights yall got down there.

As a matter of fact, I have given lip to my brother for being a fucking idiot and getting an undeserved nightstick to the ribs.

And then there was an incident with my mom at some beach. I won't go into detail, but she was approached by cops asking her to leave and she flipped the fuck out and started screaming at them. She was completely in the right during the whole situation, but she was behaving like a complete fucking moron and she would've gotten fucked up if I hadn't stepped in and calmed everyone down. I told her that if she kept behaving like a brat that I was gonna leave and she was gonna get arrested and it wasn't gonna be pretty. I explained to the cops why she was in the right, promised them she wouldn't be any more trouble, and that was it. If she had gotten arrested and injured, I would've been pissed beyond belief and would be the first one on the stand testifying to ruin the lives of those cops, but when all was said and done, I would not hesitate for a second to let my own mother know that all of this shit could have been avoided had she not been acting like a douchebag. After all was over and the cops left, I turned around and said "Mom, that was the fucking stupidest thing I've ever seen you do".

And by the way, our constitution is the US constitution.

As a matter of fact, I have given lip to my brother for being a fucking idiot and getting an undeserved nightstick to the ribs.

And then there was an incident with my mom at some beach. I won't go into detail, but she was approached by cops asking her to leave and she flipped the fuck out and started screaming at them. She was completely in the right during the whole situation, but she was behaving like a complete fucking moron and she would've gotten fucked up if I hadn't stepped in and calmed everyone down. I told her that if she kept behaving like a brat that I was gonna leave and she was gonna get arrested and it wasn't gonna be pretty. I explained to the cops why she was in the right, promised them she wouldn't be any more trouble, and that was it. If she had gotten arrested and injured, I would've been pissed beyond belief and would be the first one on the stand testifying to ruin the lives of those cops, but when all was said and done, I would not hesitate for a second to let my own mother know that all of this shit could have been avoided had she not been acting like a douchebag. After all was said and done and the cops left, I turned around and said "Mom, that was the fucking stupidest thing I've ever seen you do".

And by the way, our constitution is the US constitution.

In the states you wouldn't have been able to get a word in. You would have both been arrested and or beaten/tazered for even opening your mouth. "Nah officer it's cool" SHUTUP!!! "Officer I'll calm her down" TTTTZZZZZZTTT!!!! TTTTZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!!!

"MR Mamereo, how do you plead to the charges of assulting an officer, resisting arrest, etc, etc.???

I lived in the states for 5 years, cops I dealt with (in much more volatile situations) weren't any worse. In fact, I'd say they were actually much nicer than PR cops, who have an absolutely atrocious corruption record.

You're either lieing or you rarely left your house. One of the two.

This whole concept of having to act like an obedient dog in the presense of the cops is new and used to be illegal. But you kids just don't know that now do you?

Ummmm, no man, no. Police are enforcers of the law, just like judges. Law is designed to be a guideline for society that is dictated by society. By default, if you disobey the laws of the society you are in, that law will be enforced. Acting maturely can't be considered "being an obedient dog". You don't have to agree with the police officer who is stopping you, but you should get off the fucking cellphone when he asks you to because you are his job. I'm not saying it's pleasent to watch this sort of thing, but you have to think realistically. These guys stop dozens of people a day and they never know which one will turn real ugly, real fast. You can't attack the cop without attacking the society he serves, and cops do not make the law, they just enforce it.

And the cops who killed the guy are obviously in the wrong.

anybody else notice that this guy is completely out of it and limp at 1:30 into the clip??? at 1:40, they even say "make sure he's breathing". then they proceed to lock him into the crazy chair and 5 minutes later notice 'oh yeah, this guy aint breathin' and then casually go to the business of resuscitating him. fucking pigs.

You're either lieing or you rarely left your house. One of the two.

Whatever you wanna believe buddy, but none of the above. Funny you say that though, most cops I dealt with were the ones that came over to shut down parties I had at my house. Not once was the party shut down, because I knew how to speak to them, even with people smoking weed and possible underage drinking going on inside.

Stop being a confrontational hotshot (even if it's within your rights to be one), be smart, and 9 times out of 10 everything will turn out to be fine.

Funny how that video with the protester is conveniently edited to leave out her behaviour leading up to the tazering.

ok as for the man in georgia. ive been force moved many times before in county. never have i seen a tazer. they always use pepper spray like CAcash said. but ill say this, they always get out of control and overzealous and excited. its not right and noone cares enough to stop it, nor do most people see it. im shocked that tape even made it to the public.

as for the woman in the car, their was no threat posed for them to need to taze her. she was acting up and being a moron, but again, not a threat.

i've had nothing but shitty encounter with the police

even when i was the victim of a crime.

police in my city are consistently linked wiht criminal activity

most recently, 3 cops went down for fucking a female suspect in a holding cell.

the police are pure garbage

they are completely useless to me in any situation

i will never ever ever call the police to ask for help.

Stop being a confrontational hotshot (even if it's within your rights to be one), be smart, and 9 times out of 10 everything will turn out to be fine.

Mammero speaking the truth

If you act cool, show respect, and don't backtalk, you're pretty much 85% of the way towards getting let off.

"Let them take arms...The tree of liberty must be refreshed from

time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans ..." Bill Clinton (USA TODAY, 11 March 1993, page 2A)

"There ought to be limits to freedom." Governor George W. Bush, May 21, 1999

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government" - Thomas Paine

That last quote sums it all up. Those 2 before that, pretty much sum up why this country is the way it is now. Fucking terrible.

BTW, don't take this the wrong way, I love America, and want to live here before living anywhere else, but the state of this nation is FUCKING HORRIBLE.

As far as the video who knows what that guy was doing prior to when the video was recorded. He obviously wasn't resisting while being in that cell or on his way there. It's pretty fucked up but so is life.

That other bitch that got tazed out of her car deserved to be arrested and taken in, because her license was suspended. I think cops pull out their tazers too fast anyway, but she should have just complied with him, hung up the phone and just taken the ride down town.

Also, everyone has a right to defend themselves, regardless of what profession they have, and if you think otherwise, what the fuck is wrong with you? Someone is supposed to lie there and take a beating because he's a cop? Fuck that.

These officers should be tried for MURDER, or at least negligen HOMICIDE. How many cops does it take to subdue a suspect? He was all ready in custody, and they ZAPPED HIM UNTIL HE WAS DEAD..HE even had a clue they were going TO KILL HIM? and he begged them not to kill him..of course he resited and fought..he honeslty knew he was fighting for his LIFE.

This looks bad...really, really bad.