Man begs "don't kill me!" as cops tazer him to death

--->

"self defence or not."

fuck that. EVERYONE has the right to defend themselves if thier life is endangered, including a cop.

*not that this relates to the movie*

You've already proven what an idiot you are time and time again. Your retarded oppinion means nothing. Go back to twisting the words of the constitution.

FYI--->this is exactly what the founding fathers had in mind when they said that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shal not be infringed. They would have wanted this bitch to be able to protect herself against this dickhead. And for this dickhead to be a lot more humble of a public servant, knowing that people have guns so he cant just be running up on them waving a tazer unless it's absolutly nessisary.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck are you talking about? That dumb bitch was told like 3 fucking times to get out of the car,and after she was told she was going to be arrested shes calls her mom and starts screaming that the cops pointing a gun at her and shit.

Heres a good idea,lets wrestle this fucking lady out of car on the side of the street,maybe if were lucky enough one of us gets hit by a fucking car. Thats why they have tasers,to prevent stupid people from doing even stupider shit. All she had to do was hang up the phone like a normal human being and listen. The cop was being polite and after he told her to hang the phone up 3 TIMES IN A ROW he tased her. Then she flops on the ground like fish crying like a fucking dog. Give me a break.

He could have killed the bitch! Wresteling her out wouldn't have killed her! Here's a thought... how bout just writing her a fucking ticket like he's supposed to do!!!! This whole concept of having to act like an obedient dog in the presense of the cops is new and used to be illegal. But you kids just don't know that now do you?

"You've already proven what an idiot you are time and time again. Your retarded oppinion means nothing. Go back to twisting the words of the constitution. "

so if 7 armed ganstas corner a cop in an alley, and commit acts of aggression against him or threaten his life for no reason, the cop has no right to defend himself? what the fuck is wrong with you?

how can i twist the constitution when every thing is say is from the plain text non living it says what it says interpretation? get a clue

He could have killed the bitch! Wresteling her out wouldn't have killed her! Here's a thought... how bout just writing her a fucking ticket like he's supposed to do!!!! This whole concept of having to act like an obedient dog in the presense of the cops is new and used to be illegal. But you kids just don't know that now do you?

Write her a ticket? If you actually watched the video that retard was driving with a suspended licence. YOU CANT DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENCE.SORRY!

Wrestling her out would have meant that she would have hurt herself even more by trying to wrestle with a cop or she could have injured one of the cops. Which is exactly why she got tazered. She didnt have to be obedient,jumping when the cop says jump. The cop asked her politely to hang up the phone. How the fuck are you going to issue a ticket when this crazy bitch

is on the phone going "MAMA..MAMA IM GETTING POWED O-VUH BY DUH PO-LEESE MAN! HES ARRESTIN' MEH!"

"You've already proven what an idiot you are time and time again. Your retarded oppinion means nothing. Go back to twisting the words of the constitution. "

so if 7 armed ganstas corner a cop in an alley, and commit acts of aggression against him or threaten his life for no reason, the cop has no right to defend himself? what the fuck is wrong with you?

how can i twist the constitution when every thing is say is from the plain text non living it says what it says interpretation? get a clue

What the fuck did you think "unless absolutely nessisary" means? How the fuck does 7 gangsters surounding a cop compare to a woman refusing to get off her phone? You see, this is exactly what I meant when I said that you've proven yourself retarded time and time again.

Write her a ticket? If you actually watched the video that retard was driving with a suspended licence. YOU CANT DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENCE.SORRY!

Wrestling her out would have meant that she would have hurt herself even more by trying to wrestle with a cop or she could have injured one of the cops. Which is exactly why she got tazered. She didnt have to be obedient,jumping when the cop says jump. The cop asked her politely to hang up the phone. How the fuck are you going to issue a ticket when this crazy bitch

is on the phone going "MAMA..MAMA IM GETTING POWED O-VUH BY DUH PO-LEESE MAN! HES ARRESTIN' MEH!"

HE TAZERED HER BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T GET OFF THE PHONE AND DO WHAT HE SAID. HE TAZERED HER FOR NOT ACTING LIKE AN OBEDIENT DOG. THE TAZER COULD HAVE KILLED HER. IF IT DID KILL HER THEN WOULD YOU SAY THAT SHE DESERVED TO DIE FOR NOT OBEYING HER MASTER?

ARE YOU AN OBEDIENT DOG?

you did not read what i posted. i responded to your sentence about "a cop has no right to defend himself, reguardless of circumstances."

again

what the fuck is wrong with you?

What are you talking about? You're not making any sense.

im saying your a dumb ass because you dont believe a cop, when threatened has the right to defend himself. you said it, not me.

let me quote:

"belive that the cops have the right to fuck niggas up at will, self defence or not."

cops do have the right to fuck niggas up if thier lives are threatened. i also stated this the cops were not acting in self defense to warrant deadly force in the situation with the cellphone person.

HE TAZERED HER BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T GET OFF THE PHONE AND DO WHAT HE SAID. HE TAZERED HER FOR NOT ACTING LIKE AN OBEDIENT DOG. THE TAZER COULD HAVE KILLED HER. IF IT DID KILL HER THEN WOULD YOU SAY THAT SHE DESERVED TO DIE FOR NOT OBEYING HER MASTER?

No mother fucker. She got tazed because she was being arrested for driving on a suspended licence. Which,if you didnt know,is cosidered illegal. And when you break the law you face the risk of getting arrested which was exactly what happened. The cop reached intot the car to pull her out actually.So instead of running the risk of wrestling this women into the street and risking injuring himself,the other cop,and the women even more,she was tazed. Thats why cops have tazers. To end potential situations that could easily get out of hand (like wrestingling somone out onto a street and maybe getting hurt in the process).

I will admit that their are times when cops do flex their muscle and do dumb shit but this isnt one of them.

No mother fucker. She got tazed because she was being arrested for driving on a suspended licence. Which,if you didnt know,is cosidered illegal. And when you break the law you face the risk of getting arrested which was exactly what happened. The cop reached intot the car to pull her out actually.So instead of running the risk of wrestling this women into the street and risking injuring himself,the other cop,and the women even more,she was tazed. Thats why cops have tazers. To end potential situations that could easily get out of hand (like wrestingling somone out onto a street and maybe getting hurt in the process).

I will admit that their are times when cops do flex their muscle and do dumb shit but this isnt one of them.

So basically you're saying that just the fact that she's being arrested gives the douchebag the right to eletricute her? Does it give him the right to give her an atomic wedgy too? How about strangleing? Does he get to rape and donkey punch her? Whatever happened to just yanking the bitch and putting handcuffs on her?:rolleyes:

Sorry but your just not getting it.

Your just saying stupid shit that has nothing to do with the video..donkey punching,what the fuck are you talking about?

The cop doesnt torture her,she gets tazed and arrested. Wedgys?Strangleing?Donky punching?

What ever happened to yanking her out and arresting her? How about a much easier,safer way. Lets call it a tazer. Instead yanking somone into the middle of the street and wrestling to arrest her,you just shock her for a few seconds and shes done for the day.

Sorry but your just not getting it.

Your just saying stupid shit that has nothing to do with the video..donkey punching,what the fuck are you talking about?

The cop doesnt torture her,she gets tazed and arrested. Wedgys?Strangleing?Donky punching?

What ever happened to yanking her out and arresting her? How about a much easier,safer way. Lets call it a tazer. Instead yanking somone into the middle of the street and wrestling to arrest her,you just shock her for a few seconds and shes done for the day.

You're the one not getting it! this nigga tazered her! The tazer could have killed her like it does many people every year!!! The tazer is meant for self defense against crazed drunks and people flipping out on angle dust or meth and other assorted dangerous lunatics... not for some "upity nigger bitch" that wont get off the phone and do what she's told!

She didn't deserve to be tazered you fucking idiot!!!

don't talk to your girlfriend then.....in jail you boys can't communicate with us. follow the rules and you won't get your shit kicked in.

Right, because getting your shit kicked in is totally a fair punishment for talking to someone while in a jail cell. I'm just fucking with you when I give you a hard time on gabbly chat, but seriously, what you just said is retarded. I'm not all anti all cops or anything but there's no reason why anyone should kick the shit out of anyone unless they are threatening someone elses safety.

Right, because getting your shit kicked in is totally a fair punishment for talking to someone while in a jail cell. I'm just fucking with you when I give you a hard time on gabbly chat, but seriously, what you just said is retarded. I'm not all anti all cops or anything but there's no reason why anyone should kick the shit out of anyone unless they are threatening someone elses safety.

True story. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that kids don't even know the term "police brutality" anymore. Shit's just accepted... like when the Nazis were carting off the jews, gypsys, fags etc. Shit was just accepted as normal. Like "that's what they get".

You're the one not getting it! this nigga tazered her! The tazer could have killed her like it does many people every year!!! The tazer is meant for self defense against crazed drunks and people flipping out on angle dust or meth and other assorted dangerous lunatics... not for some "upity nigger bitch" that wont get off the phone and do what she's told!

She didn't deserve to be tazered you fucking idiot!!!

Yea it is. They can be used in alot of situations. When your being arrested and you dont comply

when you are being put under arrest thats called..dun dun dun..RESISTING. So guess what,you get tazered. It was used to defuse a situation which could have led to her being body slammed to the pavement or maybe somone could have gotten ran over by a car. She was tazed for everyones sake including her own.

Yea it is. They can be used in alot of situations. When your being arrested and you dont comply

when you are being put under arrest thats called..dun dun dun..RESISTING. So guess what,you get tazered. It was used to defuse a situation which could have led to her being body slammed to the pavement or maybe somone could have gotten ran over by a car. She was tazed for everyones sake including her own.

IF SHE DIED FROM BEING ELETRICUTED, THEN WOULD THAT HAVE DEFUSED THE SITUATION? TRY USING YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF BEING A FUCKING IDIOT. THERE'S A REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY USED TO HAVE LAWS AGAINST POLICE BRUTALITY.

Its too bad because every time the police do something wrong, if you try to sue or get them fired, in court they just band together and say that the cop is a wonderful person and there's no way he did anything wrong, and you lose. That's how it works every time, and thats why the cops are way too powerful. Long story short, don't piss them off, because they are unstoppable. No joke.

If she died from being tazed then thats her own fault. When you have a tazer pointed at you and you dont comply a order from a police officer whos just told you are under arrest,restist arrest,warned 4 TIMES IN A ROW LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR,and you get tazered and die,then its your own fault. The situation would have easily defused if she just hung the phone up and did what she was told. FUCK! The situation could have been avoided if she wasnt doing 50+ in a 35 in the first place.

Its too bad because every time the police do something wrong, if you try to sue or get them fired, in court they just band together and say that the cop is a wonderful person and there's no way he did anything wrong, and you lose. That's how it works every time, and thats why the cops are way too powerful. Long story short, don't piss them off, because they are unstoppable. No joke.

And that's why these kids these days honestly believe that the cops are in the right with the shit they do. The more power you give them the more they take. You give up an inch and they take a mile and act like the mile naturally belongs to them.

If she died from being tazed then thats her own fault. When you have a tazer pointed at you and you dont comply a order from a police officer whos just told you are under arrest,restist arrest,warned 4 TIMES IN A ROW LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR,and you get tazered and die,then its your own fault. The situation would have easily defused if she just hung the phone up and did what she was told. FUCK! The situation could have been avoided if she wasnt doing 50+ in a 35 in the first place.

I hope your mother gets pulled over by an overzealous cop and when she phones you to tell you what's going on she gets tazered to death with you listening on the other end of the phone. Are you gonna talk that stupid shit then?