Man begs "don't kill me!" as cops tazer him to death

--->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmpi1UJJaM

This is one example of why we need a BRUTAL civil war in this country. This nigga was begging them to stop and these bitch ass redneck filthy pigs straight murdered him saying "stop resisting" Nigga wasn't resisting he was convulsing you fucking IDIOTS!!! I wouldn't be surprized if not a single one of these pathetic fuckwads even lost their job much less caught murder charges.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you saw there was a procedure known as a "cell extraction"

Its what happens when a subject is non-compliant to a degree where it is deemed necessary to extract him from his cell

This is actually the first time ive ever seen one where they taser the subject.

Usually tear gas is despensed.

What you saw there was a procedure known as a "cell extraction"

Its what happens when a subject is non-compliant to a degree where it is deemed necessary to extract him from his cell

This is actually the first time ive ever seen one where they taser the subject.

Usually tear gas is despensed.

Looks to me like they extracted him out of the squad car. That means they had just arrested him and this was at the police station.

i was in jail not too long ago. My x girlfriend was in the next cell. I was trying to communicate to her under the door. The cop may have told me to be quiet... i dont remember. Long story short prick opened my cell door and kicked me a few times and then came back a minute later and maced me. That shit is for self defense and i wasnt threatening anybody. Bottom line some police should lose their jobs.

smal town whiteboy cops have no idea how to handle people like that man. an innner city cop would probably never do that because they deal with crazy people all the time. small town whiteboys just see "crazy nigger resisting arrest" and fail to realize that the man is not resisting arrest but is having a god damn seizure and shit.

on a sidenote, that stupid black woman getting tasered was pretty funny. she deserved that shit

yeah, but for every video like that there's an idiot like this that rightfully gets the short end of the long arm of the law.

You see that's what's wrong with this country. There used to be laws against this shit. Just 10 years ago and this nigga would have been brought up on charges. "Serve and protect"??? He wasn't defending himself, he was just enforcing his dickhead ego. Now thanks to the show "Cops" and the modern police state we live in you fucking kids honestly belive that the cops have the right to fuck niggas up at will, self defence or not.

smal town whiteboy cops have no idea how to handle people like that man. an innner city cop would probably never do that because they deal with crazy people all the time. small town whiteboys just see "crazy nigger resisting arrest" and fail to realize that the man is not resisting arrest but is having a god damn seizure and shit.

I've lived in small towns and big cities and let me tell you they are all exactly the same. I wouldn't be surprized if this shit was in Atlanta, or some hick town. If anything city cops would be quicker to take you in an alley and beat your ass and then let you go. But usually they just beat your ass and still lock you up with trumped up charges that YOU assulted them.

You see that's what's wrong with this country. There used to be laws against this shit. Just 10 years ago and this nigga would have been brought up on charges. "Serve and protect"??? He wasn't defending himself, he was just enforcing his dickhead ego. Now thanks to the show "Cops" and the modern police state we live in you fucking kids honestly belive that the cops have the right to fuck niggas up at will, self defence or not.

What the fuck are you talking about? That dumb bitch was told like 3 fucking times to get out of the car,and after she was told she was going to be arrested shes calls her mom and starts screaming that the cops pointing a gun at her and shit.

Heres a good idea,lets wrestle this fucking lady out of car on the side of the street,maybe if were lucky enough one of us gets hit by a fucking car. Thats why they have tasers,to prevent stupid people from doing even stupider shit. All she had to do was hang up the phone like a normal human being and listen. The cop was being polite and after he told her to hang the phone up 3 TIMES IN A ROW he tased her. Then she flops on the ground like fish crying like a fucking dog. Give me a break.