Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
--->

Man begs "don't kill me!" as cops tazer him to death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpmpi1UJJaM

This is one example of why we need a BRUTAL civil war in this country. This nigga was begging them to stop and these bitch ass redneck filthy pigs straight murdered him saying "stop resisting" Nigga wasn't resisting he was convulsing you fucking IDIOTS!!! I wouldn't be surprized if not a single one of these pathetic fuckwads even lost their job much less caught murder charges.

It plays the ---> exact attitude of every cop I've ever encountered (black, white, male, female) card.

What you saw there was a procedure known as a "cell extraction"

Its what happens when a subject is non-compliant to a degree where it is deemed necessary to extract him from his cell

This is actually the first time ive ever seen one where they taser the subject.

Usually tear gas is despensed.

What you saw there was a procedure known as a "cell extraction"

Its what happens when a subject is non-compliant to a degree where it is deemed necessary to extract him from his cell

This is actually the first time ive ever seen one where they taser the subject.

Usually tear gas is despensed.

Looks to me like they extracted him out of the squad car. That means they had just arrested him and this was at the police station.

And here's a pre-emptive fuck off to the first person that mentions the word crossfire. Fuck a crossfire.

oh ok i see what happened now

yeah, they killed that nigga

i was in jail not too long ago. My x girlfriend was in the next cell. I was trying to communicate to her under the door. The cop may have told me to be quiet... i dont remember. Long story short prick opened my cell door and kicked me a few times and then came back a minute later and maced me. That shit is for self defense and i wasnt threatening anybody. Bottom line some police should lose their jobs.

don't talk to your girlfriend then.....in jail you boys can't communicate with us. follow the rules and you won't get your shit kicked in.

smal town whiteboy cops have no idea how to handle people like that man. an innner city cop would probably never do that because they deal with crazy people all the time. small town whiteboys just see "crazy nigger resisting arrest" and fail to realize that the man is not resisting arrest but is having a god damn seizure and shit.

on a sidenote, that stupid black woman getting tasered was pretty funny. she deserved that shit

yeah, but for every video like that there's an idiot like this that rightfully gets the short end of the long arm of the law.

That must suck,but that dumbass deserved it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now