antioxidant goodness...

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im surprised i even remember this seeing how it was 10 years ago....but that means i havent drank odwalla in 10 years...

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9611/01/e.coli.poisoning/

Poo juice!

Here's my thoughts on odwalla:

1. It's all bad in fruit (sugar) with none of the good (fiber), and so since I'm now a health nut I don't drink it

2. A recall means they took it back and fixed the problem, not that there is a rampant e coli drink going around. So unless you're a health nut like me you shouldn't be scared to drink it.

2. A recall means they took it back and fixed the problem, not that there is a rampant e coli drink going around. So unless you're a health nut like me you shouldn't be scared to drink it.

naw....i just remember when i heard they found e-coli in it, it turned me off from it forever....kinda like when they found e-coli at jack in the crack...

Guest spectr
I accidentally bought kombucha, thinking it was some random thirst quenching drink. When I tasted it I tripped out. I so wasn't expecting the taste, but it was oddly satisfying. Now I think I am addicted or something. I crave that shit...

...I :heartbeat: Kombucha

yeah man my roomate makes his own, its actually pretty good. i try to drink at least one bottle a week that way it makes up for all the abuse i put my body through.