• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
count chocula

antioxidant goodness...

Guest spectr

oh yeah i forget about this

kcolony.jpg

Kombucha how the fuck do you think the russian survive everything..

Guest spectr

Kombucha its a kind of russian tea. its a live mushroom culture made into a tea. it clears out your system of toxins and is really healthy for you..

oh and yes i think you can make a alcoholic version of it.

Guest spectr
basically gives you instant explosive diareahha i am guessing

nope not at all, i have never gotten sick from drinking kombucha. though do consider the russians drink it, and russians can survive anything..

nope not at all, i have never gotten sick from drinking kombucha (except for some mild internal bleeding and a goiter on my neck which was infested with spiders and blew up in my sleep killing me and my whole family...) though do consider the russians drink it , and russians can survive anything they are built like colossusfrom x-men p.s.we came back to life...

o-rly?

Kombucha its a kind of russian tea. its a live mushroom culture made into a tea. it clears out your system of toxins and is really healthy for you..

oh and yes i think you can make a alcoholic version of it.

what does it taste like? shit?

Guest spectr

no it tastes like sour tea. its actually pretty good, if you are going to try it one word of advice sip it its not meant to be guzzled quickly..

give them a couple years on the aids thing i am sure their bodies will work it out.

they survive despair just fine shit man they just don't give a fuck about anything.

true....i saw that parkour video of that russian kid....jumping off like 5 story buildings and not caring!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now