Mr. Clean

TheOh

tomorrow im being flown to Minneapolis to fingerprint, etc. for a position at NW Airlines. thing is, i took like four hits of the grandfather nearly three weeks ago (prior to that i was sober for 2 months). ive used Detoxify's XXtra Clean before and it worked, but i was sober for a bit longer (but less than a month obviously). thing is, the head shops here are sold out of XXtra Clean, but they have Ready Clean (which the clerks tell me i have to drink 1 1/2 of to equal one XXtra Clean). ive been drinking pretty much water and cranberry juice exclusively for the last couple of weeks.

just wondering if anyones had any experiences good/bad with Detoxify brand products. or maybe another product or remedy as worked out.

talk about it ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i steady smoke 1000 blunts daily. i got mad jobs...if some gay ass nigga wants to look at ur peepee you say somethin like "my friend ben franklin wants to see you at the god hour"....nahmean? aiiiight

well actually with a job like a airline you probably have to give a drug test.if it was a month ago your straight

i steady smoke 1000 blunts daily. i got mad jobs...if some gay ass nigga wants to look at ur peepee you say somethin like "my friend ben franklin wants to see you at the god hour"....nahmean? aiiiight

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED HERE!!!!????

3 weeks is plenty of time to flush out.... i was gettin screened every two weeks for a minute and i always burned the night after a test and i was always in the clear by peepee time...... 30 days is BS..... if youre worried drink a fuckload of water and go running or something to make yourself sweat alot... youre straight....

just wondering if anyones had any experiences good/bad with Detoxify brand products. or maybe another product or remedy as worked out.

talk about it ...

how about just not smoking period?

well, i'm not one to talk....but....I don't have to worry about drug tests

co-to the -signed...

shit...for my last job, they didnt have a piss test....it was a fuckin hair folicle test...and they took a huge chunk outta my scalp....looked like i had a little bald spot....shit was embarassing...

thats what my job does.. and every so often they come up to our floor and get samples from random people. Im not sure what they would do if they found it though...

hahhaah....i have no idea who the fuck you are but you need to post more if youre going to be saying stuff like that.