>>>READ THIS SHIT<<< Re: Burning Man thread

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ---Contest: Make my Burning Man thread

Well, tomorrow's the last day and the replies so far, while funny, don't seem to be backed by an earnest desire to make a full thread. It really is a huge undertaking, I don't blame you.

I'm gonna rethink the whole mechanic and come up with a new concept by tomorrow. I need to make this more accessible.

Re: ---Contest: Make my Burning Man thread

i think it should be a collaborative thing....because 200+ pictures is alot for one person...divide it up into a team that will photoshop them and then send them to another team that can add captions to the photoshoped flicks....or maybe thats too much work too?

Re: >>>IMPORTANT UPDATE<<< Re: Burning Man thread

Ok, so I was supposed to make an announcement at 11 but I passed the fuck out hardcore before that. Now it's like 5:30 AM and I can't sleep.

Sometime tonight, or early Friday morning, a thread about Burning Man will be created. It will contain all the information necessary to access all the videos and photos. Whoever deciphers the clues and gets there first will have complete control of the accounts, and has the choice of changing the password to restrict access, or share it with everyone else. It'll be harder than the Veteran thread puzzle, but I expect at least some of you to be able to break it. It really isn't very tough, but there won't be much hand-holding.

Once the code is broken, go nuts. I fully expect to see major awesomeness when I come back. If none of you decipher it, then I dunno, I guess it means you're stupid and don't deserve the thread.

Good luck everyone.