ITS ALMOST A YEAR

IrishCarBombs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dude hit me up two days before it went down on myspace. ill never forget that shit. we had talked before about the act of doing what he did, and he never once came off like that type. it was more me talking about it, and thinking what it would be like, and who in your life would miss you type shit.

ill never forgive myself for not getting back to him sooner. in his message two days prior, he didnt mention his plans, but just wondered what was up with me, etc... but i still feel like i lost a best friend to...

and it errrks me that i might have been able to help / offer an ear for him to spills his guts to and possibly reconsider.

sigh.

rest in peace krie... im sorry man. hopefully you made the best decision for yourself. we all miss you.

One year today. Damn. Time does fly doesn't it. Still thinking of you man.

Myself and krie lived one suburb away from each other for quite some time, had heaps of common friends but had somehow never met. In some of his posts he mentioned pubs he frequented that sounded the same as a couple places i also used to hit up. I ended up pming him to see if i was correct. He ended up getting my number and calling me one night when we were both at the pub. We obviously got pissed and became good pal's. Funny to think if it wasnt for channel zero i would never have had the pleasure of meeting such a fucking amazingly good human.

I'll never forget meeting him for the first time. He called me and saw me pick up my phone, came over and put his arm on my shoulder and took me straight to the bar for a beer.

I didn't know him as well as i would like to, or for long as long as i would like to but i knew enough to know that he was one of the best people i will ever meet in my life. That's not just some nice shit to say because he is no longer with us either. That is one hundred percent honest opinion and i guarantee anybody else who knew him would agree.

R.I.P Stephen.