ITS ALMOST A YEAR

IrishCarBombs

on the 27 of august

KRIE, it has been almost a year, but still rest in peace...REST IN POWER MY NIGGA, NO ONE FORGET YOU, NO ONE WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU, from west to east, NO ONE HAS FORGOT ABOUT YOU, ONE LOVE and REST IN POWER, YOU ARE ABOVE US ALL, ONE LOVE and WATCH OVER US ALL, LOVE YOU

26/Sep/1985 - 27/Aug/2005

LOVE YOU KRIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to wait a little longer to make one of these. It sort of suck's to bring this stuff up but it's also good in many way's. Been thinking about this a lot lately. They played Coldplay - Fix You, at his funeral, i listened to it a bunch of times over the last few days. Went through his old suburb a couple of weeks ago too and he still has a bunch of bombing around haha.

what happened to the book that was floating around by the way.

Rest In Peace Stephen. You'll always be remembered.

Been thinking about this a lot lately. They played Coldplay - Fix You, what happened to the book that was floating around by the way.

i remember all the post cards we sent, but we were suppose to have a book sent at one year, does anyone remember his addres, soo we can send post cards and letters, so his little brother and family know that we didn't forget about him

I was going to wait a little longer to make one of these.

same.

its weird to never have met someone. but i think of him from time to time. do you still talk to his family? i met an austrialian guy when i was in vancouver and talked about krie with him.

REST IN PARADISE

owls.jpg

68312372_l.jpg

NIGHTOWL

RIP Sharkie...

he always tried to get me to join the nightowls and i would try to get him to ditch the owls and become a knightbat. and before his death, we used to talk about speed, cars and bikes. here is the same picture i posted for him when he passed, (we both liked to shoot jager.) here's to you krie

P1010061.jpg