what are you listening to part 100

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im listining to your mom moan cause my cock is so good. AHHHAHAHAHHAHA HAH AH HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHv

I’m kind of in a slow-music mood lately:

Built to Spill

Explosions in the Sky

Winslow

Deathcab for Cutie

What I’d like to be listening to:

Thelonious Monk

John Coltrane

Miles Davis

If anybody wants to burn me a CD or make a me mix-tape of the above artists, I'd be very happy. I'll even kick you a few bucks if you want.

Originally posted by alkaline: I’m kind of in a slow-music mood lately:

Built to Spill

Explosions in the Sky

Winslow

Deathcab for Cutie

What I’d like to be listening to:

Thelonious Monk

John Coltrane

Miles Davis

If anybody wants to burn me a CD or make a me mix-tape of the above artists, I'd be very happy. I'll even kick you a few bucks if you want.

i have a good bit of each of them...even an album called Thelonius Monk with John Coltrane if you are still interested

cornelius...how the fuck can you listen to "american football" and locust at the same time. It's like going from non-stop pussy garbage to the fucking jam...nuts

international noise conspiracy-survival sickness

old time relijun-witchcraft rebellion

clouddead

NOU-13 point plan to destroy america

Half japanese-that song "dream date" on repeat

Melt banana MP3's

breakstra

and this cd with like 40 Spazz songs

that's been it for the last few days

Guest Handjob

Just picked up "Scissorfight - New Hampshire"

"Weed Guns and Axes,