Why do I keep fuckin looking in here?

Removed

I really dont understand why I look in Channel Zero, I know most of the post's are by people I either dislike or are completley indifferent to.

I even go weeks on end not looking and think 'fuck that , why was I ever posting in there?' then

I find myself browsing innane subjects and reading posts by attention seeking toys or even worse attention seeking wannabe toys.

It makes me laugh how there is a e-hirachy in here, with ABC and Gliko etc on top, even the concept of an e-hireachy leaves me confused and annoyed. haha

What makes me keep looking? I would really like to know.

I wish I could say I will stop but that is wishfull thinking.. How rediculously lameo!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yes. top of the pile. you're one of the few people i don't hate here

Haha, thanks mate.

I was going to include a list of people that I dont hate, but then I thought that would reek of emo blogging type shit.

Funny thing is if I was to meet most of these people we would be cool, its just reading their posts drive me nuts. But I cant stop! haha

I bring a lot to 12oz. Threads on upcoming comic book movies and rants on how my neighbourhood is turning into Chinada. It really is. Two shopping mall/plazas in my immediate neighbourhood got bought out by the Chinese, so soon I won't be able to read the business signs because I'm not proficient in Mandarin.

One McDonald's turned into a Congee spot, and an East Side Mario's is turning into a take out Chinese spot.

the e-heirarchy thing is true. people hang on gliks nuts like a damn tire swing, although from what i understand he can knuckle up pretty good. jocking people based on thread count is pretty ghey. also not giving love based on low thread count is lame. i would say that i make the funniest posts on here, but i get no love, which is too bad, because i'm hilarious