Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston Street in Providence RI

MVI_3738.MP4  

Posted Images

JA.ONE is and will always be the BOMB king of the world. No doubts on the NYC title, but I say the world because NO ONE will ever bomb as hard, and as long as JA.ONE has, and will to come.

I have been reading through all these posts in the thread, (being a well disciplined newbie-(to 12oz, not the game)) and there have been these debates about his repetitive style, no piecing ability, and so forth. All I gotta say is, he is a professional graffiti bomber. Keeping 2 letters, basic and legible, is smart. No other word for it. He does 10 fills, equals 20 letters. You have 4 letters in your name, do 5 fills. He grilled more. Same amount of letters, but he has more fame.

I have been influenced by his abilities since my own start in the early 80's. When I thought I was rough doing a dozen quality 4 letter fill-ins in a 10 block stretch, he was doing a dozen fills in one block. There just was no comp to JA. I respected him, although it got old seeing him everywhere. His dominance made finding some spots tough. I just wanted a fillin on a parking lot wall, or a couple trucks in a yard, but XTC would have the lot killed before I got there. Little 'ol lonely me wasn't about to bring XTC heat. I was working hard for what I had, and I wasn't about to lose it. Although, as of today, all my shit is gone, so it all seems to be a mute effort now.

Props to JA ONE. XTC

Peace.

Sho 'Nuff.

• 2 weeks later...