JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

I heard foe had the idea to diss the la river piece and asked ja if he would be down to help and ja said JAH Mon me down to do it too, cuz ja is from jamaca and thats what ja stands for JAmaca and cuz he always says, JA-mon lets go out and paint sum sheet.

ACTUALLY I HEARD HE WAS WAY JAMACIAN MON. AN IT WAS FOE'S IDEA.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What ever retard, this is a messageboard. It's not like it was a secret and I called dude out, he did that on his own when he told the world in Rolling Stone.

Still sounds pretty gossip queen that you come on here just to say that shit. Maybe you should have your own column in cosmo?

Atleast post up some pics if you got something to say about JA

I got a lot of respect for JA and the shit he's done...I was just mentioning a FACT that I read in an old interview, apparently on this board it's called gossip.:haha:

yeah man I now what your saying, its no gossip to me,,, I lol at these birds saying shh..these are real dick swallower type dudes.

• 3 weeks later...