Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cranston Street in Providence RI

MVI_3738.MP4  

Posted Images

I don't wanna be an ass, but KORES, sayin' Ja is the one that putted up the most work is just totally insane...Come on man, just read a post before yours, talkin' about MSK...Now you really think Ja putted up more work than lets say Saber ?....I dunno, just want you to stay down to earth....anyway, big props to Ja, but please, he might be one of the livest (give the guy the fact that he got balls)...but certainly not the one with the best hand, style, polivalence, pieces, block, etc...

I GOT ONE QUESTION..WITH ONE ANSWER...ANYBODY IN TKO OR MSK WILL BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THIS WASHED UP CRACKHEAD...WILL HE STEP TO MQUE,BNE,COLT.45,HAELER,OR SABER???I DONT THINK SO...HAHAH....

Truest statement ever.

lmao tko and msk go to NY to do what to paint graff not fight if they went to fight colt wouldn't have ran when he got chased by KGK. he woulda stood his ground and faught. ANyway, enough of them this a JA thread .. ja who is the most up writer in the most bombed city. there isn't a city destroyed like NYC anywhere in the world and V.S themself said JA is the most up writer in that city .. it's about more and well he has the most saber colt .. BNE .. fuckin anyone you name .. doesn't have more ups then ja and that's that.

lmao tko and msk go to NY to do what to paint graff not fight if they went to fight colt wouldn't have ran when he got chased by KGK. he woulda stood his ground and faught. ANyway, enough of them this a JA thread .. ja who is the most up writer in the most bombed city. there isn't a city destroyed like NYC anywhere in the world and V.S themself said JA is the most up writer in that city .. it's about more and well he has the most saber colt .. BNE .. fuckin anyone you name .. doesn't have more ups then ja and that's that.

I have a feeling you haven't traveled much, and are just basing your comments on what you've heard. Try and get out more.

I have a feeling you haven't traveled much, and are just basing your comments on what you've heard. Try and get out more.

you're a fucking dumbass. have you ever even been to nyc? have you ever witnessed first hand how completely and thoroughly bombed nyc is? do you have any clue as to how huge nyc is? do you have any idea how many writers there are in nyc? ja is thoroughly recognized as the most up writer in nyc. ever. not just in the past few years but for decades. saber and bne have nothing on ja's rep and could never be as up as him. now shut the fuck up already you fucking retard!

no not all of us are rich enough to mass produce stickers and then fly all across the world to put them up. we like the grimey streets and grimey street bombing where there is an actual risk :D

We're toys because we don't know who BNE is LMFAO .. you're a toy for thinking that a man famous for his stickers or a man famous for a chill spot piece are nicer then the most proflific and most up writer in new york city's history. A man who's been in it since the train era and is still going harder then both of them together. And Yes, I'm sure ja's had more shit put up then BNE has ever PUT up not shit his boys put up for him like all the stickers MQ put around for him. Shit, ja has had more shit buffed then this dude his painted and thats the truth.

JA should go around the world then, i know he has the money or at least his dad does, but never the less BNE king of stickers and JA king of bombs for nyc, but thats just what i think:scrambled: :scrambled:

are you serious....

saber is dope and still up, but JA has 5 times more ups, albeit ugly ups, than saber.

JA is a fucking sav at bombing something saber cant do that well and sabers hands are not all that good he even said it him self "im not know for my tagging" Still he gets props for doing those pieces in fucking sick ass spots

JA should go around the world then, i know he has the money or at least his dad does, but never the less BNE king of stickers and JA king of bombs for nyc, but thats just what i think:scrambled: :scrambled:

ja's been around the world. there's flicks on here of his shit in europe. he went to la just to rag saber. what are you talking about?

you're a fucking dumbass. have you ever even been to nyc? have you ever witnessed first hand how completely and thoroughly bombed nyc is? do you have any clue as to how huge nyc is? do you have any idea how many writers there are in nyc? ja is thoroughly recognized as the most up writer in nyc. ever. not just in the past few years but for decades. saber and bne have nothing on ja's rep and could never be as up as him. now shut the fuck up already you fucking retard!

I haven't been to NYC in... almost a month now. I was amazed at what I saw.... Sacer, Skrew, Saber, Sever, KR... it was almost like being in SF. Yes I saw JA up... but he wasn't holding down the big spots like some people that aren't even from around there...

I haven't been to NYC in... almost a month now. I was amazed at what I saw.... Sacer, Skrew, Saber, Sever, KR... it was almost like being in SF. Yes I saw JA up... but he wasn't holding down the big spots like some people that aren't even from around there...

let's be real now. you're bne arent you?:lol: