JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard saber went over some memorial piece for one of JA's freinds So when JA found out about this, he went and dissed that huge saber piece. Then theres talk a stabbing happend afterwards I wouldnt doubt it. So much talk around this who really knows whats true...but one thing is for sure kid has ups and balls.

fukn oath he has balls thats why i posted that article on him i know its old but if u havent read it fuck!! u have no idea what ur missing out on when i read it it changed my hole mind about graffiti fuckin pushed me harder did so much more work after i read that it was like a confidence boost i come back and read it now and think fukc still amaze me!

fukn oath he has balls thats why i posted that article on him i know its old but if u havent read it fuck!! u have no idea what ur missing out on when i read it it changed my hole mind about graffiti fuckin pushed me harder did so much more work after i read that it was like a confidence boost i come back and read it now and think fukc still amaze me!

Buddy, you from Australia you should be looking at Renks... He is in YKK/XTC.

Buddy, you also missed that what you quoted is another graffiti writer ja told to call the interviwer... Get it right...

Ahhuh.. Ahhhuh

JA still kicking it, somebody post some of his old pieces on the trains...

Buddy, you from Australia you should be looking at Renks... He is in YKK/XTC.

Buddy, you also missed that what you quoted is another graffiti writer ja told to call the interviwer... Get it right...

Ahhuh.. Ahhhuh

JA still kicking it, somebody post some of his old pieces on the trains...

and how about u just shut the fuck up and i say what i want to say u fuckin gronk!

Im from Austraila so DOES this mean i cant look at other countries graffiti u fuckin moron No i can look at any graff that intrest me and if i think highly of Ja i will say so and with the '

Buddy, you also missed that what you quoted is another graffiti writer ja told to call the interviwer... Get it right...' wtf does that mean how was i supost to no that if ur talking about me calling it a artcle its ovbiously a article and i didint no he asked someone to folow him around and write about him i still giving him fuckin props for what he has done and if im totaly of track about what u quoted me on tell me so i can writer back to it!

Thanks u fuckers!

Roben Carages...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Thanks u fuckers!

Roben Carages...

Don't take it personal....

Your jockstrap all in a knot cunt??

JAone is very good bomber, but there are many... JAone has pieces on trains that look really different. Does anybody want to post any?