Graffiti Legends

Jaxter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't skrew with me I am way better than him. Noone knows of one legend that is around florida. Or does anyone around here live in Florida. I have been spray painting for 4 months now and I have not met one spray painter.

I live in florida right now and I have not heard of any graffiti legends being around here. Does any one know if there are any graffiti legends living in florida. Cause I would like to get a black book started.

Stop while you havent gotten yourself into too deep of a hole.

You do not start a black book with legends !!!! You do one yourself ... when you meet up with a legend in person you can ask them to hook you up and you may get lucky and get a sharpie tag or hallow from someone.

Till that day you go back to drawing in your book yourself. Do not hit the streets till your ready ... however I would guess its too late and you have a few shitty hands up at this point.

and a foot note ...that ugly shit on your backpack will come back to bite you in the ass !!!!