dear 16-40 year old southern people who live in the ghetto and are porbbaly black...

seeking

but maybe not always: LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE.

every single day i ride my bike (which is every single day) some stupid motherfucker almost pulls out in front of me. i dont know if they're eye sight is being blurred by the excessive amount of bass in their trunk, or maybe they're fucking high on crack and malt liquour or maybe their stunner shades are just too dark, but whatever the reason, if you motherfuckers dont stop almost killing me, i'm going to start shooting you in the fucking face just so i can be assured that you will not pull out seconds before i pass you. i know i'm presenting this in a sort of humurous manner, but shit is for real. every day someone almost pulls out in front of me. i dont know if maybe they're just pulling up an extra two feet (forcing me to swerve into the middle of the lane in fear for my life) with no intention of darting across the road or what, but it's really starting to fucking freak me out. for whatever reason, the only people this happens with have been black people, and to be even more specific, black women (and this has happened literally dozens of times, three times today). white people it seems are so fucking scared of people on bikes that they're overly cautious, which makes for a whole seperate set of problems, but atleast those problems will not result in me flying across the hood of their fucking car. also, in their defense, a majority of my daily ride courses through a relatively 'ghetto' area, so i guess maybe if i went through white people areas all day, it might be them almost killing me, but on the occasions i do ride through whiteyland, it never really happens, which leads me to believe that it's mostly just black women in southern georgia who cant fucking drive to save their god damn lives.

anyway, thats all. fuck people (of any color) who almost kill me.

big ups to the jews, who to my knowledge, have never almost killed me.

big ups to all my black people in detroit who may or may not have tried to kill me, but yall still my peoples regardless.

big ups to the 3 black girls from charlotte who came into my shop this weekend. not only where yall super fucking cute, but you also gave me money and did not try to kill me.

big ups to gliko, for keeping it real and hating who ever i hate.

big ups to hesh for being hesh.

big ups to abc for truly keeping the international playboy society alive.

big ups to me for being wicked nice.

out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAH OMG great thread cuz i was putting on my shirt just now

and this guy whose name is "loke dog" sp?

haha anyways hes out side screaming "woomp there it is, woomp there it is" i swear i almost lost my soul laughing.

then he was screaming "fuck yall seven one we run this

woomp there it is"

jesus

Re: dear 16-40 year old southern people who live in the ghetto and are porbbaly black

true story.

I saw a couple last night, both on bikes, the husband was getting chased by some guy in a car, his missus was screaming at me "PLEASE CALL THE POLICE GET THE REG NUMBER"

I did nothing.

indifference is bliss

Re: dear 16-40 year old southern people who live in the ghetto and are porbbaly black

big ups to the 3 black girls from charlotte who came into my shop this weekend. not only where yall super fucking cute, but you also gave me money and did not try to kill me.

that fuckin tipped it off, you don't even own a bike do you? this whole post is a lie

WHOA. chill with that shit.

white people are responsible for pretty much ruining the entire world, it's not as if they're free from scrutiny, but what they dont do is almost kill me every single day. if they did, you can gurantee i'd have them listed at the top of the thread. also notice that i singled out black females between the ages of 16-40. this means black men and older black women are pretty much cool in my book. this means power to anyone of any color as long as they arent ignorant black females in the prime of their life who almost kill me everyday. fuck those ones all to hell. everyone else though, big ups yourself.

oh, and trust me, i was as surprised as anyone to have them tip me. actually, i take it back, only one of them tipped me, but still. one out of two is waaaay better odds than you'll usually get, and pretty much on par with white northern liberals, who are the best tippers.

oh, and trust me, i was as surprised as anyone to have them tip me. actually, i take it back, only one of them tipped me, but still. one out of two is waaaay better odds than you'll usually get, and pretty much on par with white northern liberals, who are the best tippers.

why are you getting tips in the first place? are you a waiter?