My crackhead neighbors stole my ps2

David Hasselhoff

hahah damn son. why dont u tell them you'll give em some crack for the stuff back.

thats when u get a hammer

and crush up some soap. the soap ahs to be yellow.

or some peanuts

put it in a baggy and bling bling.

you forgot "punch them in the neck"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you cant steal it back if it was stolen by crackheads. unless you're planning to steal crack, one shoe with a massive hole in it and a "twin" size mattress that has shit smeared all over it.

true true ...good point......

but when in doubt do ask your self WWBD?.....what would Biggie do?.....and i think the answer is simple...

"kick in the door wavin the 44"

THIS CRACKHEAD WHO USED TO LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM ME GOT HIS '96 YANKEES BALL AND AN ENTIRE ALBUM FULL OF AUTOGRAPHS STOLEN BY HIS CRACKHEAD ROOMMATE. THERE WERE SOME SERIOUS GEMS IN THERE.

THEN LATER, SOME NEXT DUDE GOT HIS PS2 TAKEN BY THE SAME CRACKHEAD BUT DUDE WAS TOO PUSSY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I THINK THE THIEF IS DEAD NOW, PERHAPS.

it a townhouse, their porch is connected to mine

when my roommate gets back we're gonna figure out what to do. they took his ipod and some other small shit also.

then set your own porch on fire, and hope that theirs burns as well, this way they cant out right blame you

Just go over real casual-like with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat/length of pipe and have some fun. Chances are they already sold it or broke it, so you won't get your PSP back, but you will have $250 worth of fun doing what video games have made you want to do for so long.

-fuse.

Archived