what's your fetish?

Lush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suburbian bum

this is turning into "what are your favoritethings" thread. But i like women who arnt all skinny and have nice boobs and a nice ass, and girls taht everyone doesnt like.

hey, no offese but who gives a shit?? it's her thread not yours tippy toes. back to addicional fetishes. sex doggie style is the bomb. only to be surpassed by 200 whippets....

Guest Pilau Hands

My fetish is Secret in a fireman's jumpers and a wife beater...

oh yeah...minus the helmet.

Ayúdeme! Mi entrepierna está en fuego!

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by tres42

ASIAN GIRLS, damnit, that´s my fetish

fuckin a mang...

side note: i know a guy who will pay top dollar for naked pics of women dressed as cops. he gets mad mastabatory over that shit...

fetish: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression.

Well, I tried making my boyfriend and the last guy I dated wear a Fireman hat to bed, but they wouldn't budge.

:mad:

what a co-inkydink Secret, just the other night I had a dream about you...

you were on fire and I was putting you out with this gigantic hose and then you turned into my mother and my hands fell off...

I dunno what it means but I was wearing the funny hat :)

FETISHES?!?!?

what a fabulous question...

i love...

ice cubes, exploiting people with my camera, writing, watching my boyfriend paint, being spanked and bitten :lick:, being bad, but not getting caught, brushing my teeth in the shower, getting drunk and being slopp, getting dirty!!!

just my 2 cents...

much love

*<Jaded>*

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

My fetish is Secret in a fireman's jumpers and a wife beater...

oh yeah...minus the helmet.

Ayúdeme! Mi entrepierna está en fuego!

i dont even know what secret looks like,but that does sound good.

secret i love you..

Re: FETISHES?!?!?

Originally posted by JadedGirl

what a fabulous question...

i love...

ice cubes, exploiting people with my camera, writing, watching my boyfriend paint, being spanked and bitten :lick:, being bad, but not getting caught, brushing my teeth in the shower, getting drunk and being slopp, getting dirty!!!

*<Jaded>*

damn...unless you are horribly ugly, deranged, or are actually a man...

would you be so kind as to be my new obsession?

sexual fetish: i love to suck on fingers when i am having sex. too much info? being spanked is another one definitly. guys on bikes. like bike messengers! those guys are cute if you go past the smells and the dirt they have tattoos and peircings. and they are just so damn attractive. and dorky skinny (yet buffed) guys are my fetish. something about them makes my heart flutter :love2: and i also absolutely love the part of a man's body between his tummy and his crotch area before it hits the penis. i love that part!

fixations: lately it's been art; collecting art and looking at art. and i always have to, have to, have an egg a day.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i know a guy who will pay top dollar for naked pics of women dressed as cops. he gets mad mastabatory over that shit...

so do you like them naked, or dressed as cops? you cant really have photos both ways. you gotta pick one hesher.

Originally posted by Devilush

sexual fetish: i love to suck on fingers when i am having sex. too much info? being spanked is another one definitly. guys on bikes. like bike messengers! those guys are cute if you go past the smells and the dirt they have tattoos and peircings. and they are just so damn attractive. and dorky skinny (yet buffed) guys are my fetish. something about them makes my heart flutter :love2: and i also absolutely love the part of a man's body between his tummy and his crotch area before it hits the penis. i love that part!

fixations: lately it's been art; collecting art and looking at art. and i always have to, have to, have an egg a day.

god damn....why is it that every 12oz girl sounds like the girl i have always wanted....

arg....

Archived