cheaters

Guest Ginger Bread Man

It's probably in Florida or Arizona or some shit..I notice that it's never winter on the show.

mostly taped in dallas texas....i saw a couple episodes in NYC....but the episodes in the big apple...i didnt pay attention to the show...i was busy watchin the graff...:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
incase u havent noticed, i was mocking the fact that like 5 people have asked if the dude got stabbed even after one person had said yes

i was merely continuing the cycle

geeez

lol.....ohhhhhh....you were being sarcastic.....my bad....it flew over my head..:o

i was watching it the other day and this one guy caught his girl cheating on him in a park, so the guy that was bone'n the cheater runs into a portal potty. O boy tips the portal over!! shit was funny as fuck. the guy had to be cleaned at a car wash!!!

Priceless episode!!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

runs into a portal potty. O boy tips the portal over!! the guy had to be cleaned at a car wash!!!

hahhaha priceless

theres an episode at a gas station where the cheater is slammed on some random persons car pumping gas and everyone just leaves him all pissed with a fucked up car

I JUST WANNA ADD... TO ALL... CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING THIS A SUCCESSFUL SHOW THAT PROMOTES IGNORANCE, THE STATE OF AMERICA AND THE LACK OF IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY ON BEHALF OF THIS NATIONS ENTERTAINERS... ITS CORPORATIONS ALONG WITH ITS SPONSORS...

FOOLS IF YOU BELIEVE THESE ACTIONS, CONSEQUENCES OR PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY REAL.:shakehead: