fuck fire ants in their tiny little firey ant assholes

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crazy thing about these little bites, is that there is no shortage of clear liquid to squeeze out of them. i think i had the right idea about attacking them with a razor blade, they dont seem to itch at all. they hurt, but dont itch. itching is bad.

yo as much as i want to go to australia, i dont think i could handle it.

the fucking grass will kill you if you fuck around.

seeks just be glad you didnt get rolled on by those fucking ants on that discovery special, nahmean? Those things are the MOP of the ant world.

pour gun powder around the anthill, ants will pick up anything they can carry and bring it back to their nest. do this for about a week. then light a match and boom, youll see fire come out of all the ant hills connected to the nest. and that is how you get rid of ants.

chewing tobacco will take the sting away. get it wet, then put it on the bites. hydrocortizone cream, with neosporin. calomine lotion. tons of things to get them to go away quickly.

years of being allergic and living near them sucks.

One time in a Chem class, we were experimenting with formic acid. The teacher says at the beginning of the class "This acid is what fire ants sting into your skin. Don't get it on you or it would be like having an entire area covered in concentrated ant bite."

That was the first lab day that not a single person fucked up.

I also heard some crazy shit today about army ants. Aparently people used to use them as sutures. People would put their heads close to an open wound, let the ant bite the two sides, and close its jaw, then tear the bodies off. It would seem that once its clamped in it stays. I thought that was pretty hardcore.

Also, there was a show on pbs bout a week ago about scientists trying to come up with new ways to put fire ants into check in Texas. There is a fly that evolved along side fire ants in south america. When the ants get excited and defensive, a pheremone they release to warn other ants excites the fly's and causes them to copulate. Once the eggs have been fertilized, the female fly attacks the ant in a vulnerable spot between the head and the thorax. The egg grows until the fly larvae pops out the dead ant.

They tried importing groups of ants with the parasitic larvae inside into Texas to try and create the environmental niche for the fly's. Unfortunately the areas they tried were very dry most the year, panhandle. Intersting idea at least.