Funniest things YOU'VE heard said by girls....

Dirty_habiT

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm only working here to pay my way through school"

Why? Why do girls at hooters and strip joints always say that?

Like they can't think of a better excuse to explain their failed acting careers.

For once I'd like to hear a nurse say "I'm just working here to pay my way through stripping school.

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday:

this black dude cuts off the sidewalk in front of the mall and starts walking in front of my girlfriends car all slow... and she says,

"stomp the yard, nigger!"

this was funny because he was wearing some matching like xxxxl purple jumpsuit that had fraternity letters or some bullshit on the front

I was catching a bus home about an hour ago and there were two hussys sat behind me both about 17.I missed most of there conversation because i was obviously listening to fucking rap n shit. But what i heard went something like

'Do asians really have small dicks?'

'I almost fucked an asian guy once his dick was like the size of my pinky.I was going down on him out the back of my work and his dick was so small so i didnt fuck him'

ahhhhhh they obviously didnt leave anything sacred on this public bus which included an asian sitting near the front who could obviously hear this whole conversation.They also had a pram with them. The trash round the area I live in is just incredible.

so once inutted in my girls mouth when i was getting head and she almost gagged on me and said if i ever do that again she will never give me head again. i usally tell her right before i come well the other day she says. i was gonna let you just come in my mouth cause you didnt have anything to put it in plus its good for my teeth. i laughed thats all

i told my girl about this video, where this dude takes out his glass eye whilst some chavs are cheering him on:

her: omg, did it hurt?

me: why would it hurt

her: because it's his eye

me: but it's glass

her: yeh but he can still see out of it and stuff...

another girl, in random topic: i don't believe in dinosaurs.

UNREAL! how can anyone be that stupid?!?!?! see through a glass eye.... come on.

Is it because of their possession of a female vagina or because someone makes all decisions and thinking for them?

Do they just speak before they think? do they think?

at all???

44lb89d.jpg

In my marine biology class. We were talking about hose old time diving suits with the bif fucking bronze helmet with the hose connected to it.

"You see,when a diver goes deeper the pressure increases on his body except for the helmet hes wearing. The pressure increases on his body so must the pressure going down the tube giving him oxygen. He wont be able to breath and he will be crushed. When they pull him out of the water most of whats left him is stuffed into that helmet."

Girl-"DOES HE LIVE?"