my mother's fucking holes in my mouth.

swedish erotica

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I got motherfucking holes in my mouth.

its not bad. i know people who have had a lot worse reaction. i only grew 3 wisdom teeth so it looks like i'm the dumbass.

i think they gave me ketamine during the surgery. the nurse told me i said some pretty weird shit when i woke up.

Next two days is just me, milkshakes, and vicodins!

i hate IV's passionately.. the one place i was gonna have it done the other day wouldnt gas me.. and they were rude as shit, and the chair had rust on it. so i said fuck you to them.. and foun another place.

i hate IV's passionately.. the one place i was gonna have it done the other day wouldnt gas me.. and they were rude as shit' date=' and the chair had rust on it. so i said fuck you to them.. and foun another place.[/quote']

i on the other hand love iv's. the last hospital i was in REFUSED to give me an iv. i would have walked out, but instead i passed out.

im curious why in america they are reluctant to give IVs. out here if you have the slightest cold/flu they hook you up to an IV for an hour and send you on your way. but they dont give you any strong medicine on the way out.