Sell me your SPAS-12

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright...now that ive trumped the giant sniper rifles and street sweepers lets get back to the more realistic options for killing a person/animal.....

p.s.- that pistol that fires shotgun rounds looks 3 billion times more fun than the plastic glock i was talking about earlier.

LENS

CITY ARMS in pacifica has a wide assortment of shotguns in the 300 range

BULLSEYE PRECISION in san rafael also has guns, its right near san quentin. they have this dope russian semiauto rifle for around $450 that ive been dreaming about...

you dont need a background check, but you do have to take the gun purchasing class. its a 20 minutes video about guns and then a easy ass test, i passed 30/30

good looking out man

A shotgun or a good exotic rifle'll do me just fine

i don't want the republicans to be the only ones with guns when the revolution comes.

and you know, zombies.

fuck yeah man, i don't want to be scrambling for a weapon when the undead are outside.

Dawn of the Dead creeped the hell out of me.

• 2 weeks later...

so any updates on that weapon??

im torn between a regular pistol (glock 26 or maybe a SIG or HK) or getting a semiauto rifle....a pistol would be more practical and good for holding the fort down plus it can fit in my safe....but i love the ranges and a nice rifle would be the shit

theres alot of good ranges in the bay area..outdoor one in san leandro that has 5 different shooting sites, each one for a different class. if you wanna go practice shooting a bit i recommend bullseye precision...they have gun rentals for pistols revolvers and rifles and you can try each one out and see what you like.....

start with a Sig... buy a Ruger 10/22 for range fun, but start with a Sig.

It get the Ruger first, by far one of the best rifles i own, and its like $8 for 500 rounds. Ive got a buddy that just got a Sig(P245 i think) and loves it. Only holds 6 rounds though.

Just get a Saiga-12 man.

Built off the AK body, hardly any recoil, cheaper to buy, and 10 round mags are starting to become available.

DSC_2777.JPG

thats exactly the kind of rifle i was lookin at....maybe a different model but they got one at bullseye for $450.....im also diggin the CA-legal m-16 but shits a G

if i didnt live in CA i would be the proud owner of an AK-47 no doubt....fuckin politicians

well you gotta look at why you want it, I thought you were looking for some 'protection' and that's the only reason I recommended the pistol first. If you're gonna go for a rifle I'm gonna have to re-reccomend the Ruger 10/22 as the most economical (start up and maintenence and ammo), most customizeable and best performing rifle on the market.

There are 10/22s that look like everything from the wooden stock 'plain janes' to ultra high tech magnesium component terminator shit and everything in between. Truly a great weapon.

Lets try this again....

Heres most of my guns..

This is my carry rig. I have a Concealed Carry Lic.

carry.jpg

Its a Kimber Eclipse Custom Target II .45 and a Bianchi inside the belt holster

Pistols

pistols1.jpg

Kimber .45 Eclipse, Kimber .45 Ploymer Pro Carry, Ruger Mark I .22, Walther P22 and a Smith & Wesson .357 Mag Revolver

Rifles 1

rifles1.jpg

Ruger Target 10/22 with a Leupold 3X9, Remmington Model 788 .243 with a Burris 3X9, Sako .243 with a Leupold 3X9

Rifles2

rifles2.jpg

Century Arms WASR-10(AK-47), Olympic Arms PCR 99(AR-15), And a Remmington 870 12ga pump.

Ive got a few more rifles at my dad house, mostly old family guns and few of my more expencive varmit rifles. Im also waiting on my tax stamp from the ATF so i can own a suppressor for my P22

Archived