Mang.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't have A/C either.

nor a car.

so mostly at night i just sit inside.

it takes about 0.04 seconds for me to be in full blown perspiration mode while i'm riding.

this weekend will be nice though.

I usually take about two cold showers a day, and loose around 10-15 lbs on avg. during the summer. Probably just water weight.:shakehead:

Last week I spent 3 days with no electricity whatsoever. Moving all the fridge items to a friend's house was bad enough, but no AC/fan fucking killed me. I'd wake up 5 times a night in puddles of my own sweat, I even tried sleeping on the (relatively) cold tile floor of the kitchen, no dice. The thing is, it was raining on and off all the time, which is great cause a nice lttle breeze would roll by with the rainfall, but as soon as it stopped, it was fucking water vapor central all over the fucking place, you could almost see it seeping in through the windows. It sucked balls.

puh leeze. :nope: wrong.

my boy in queens, NYC spent EIGHT DAYS without electricity in july06 so don't even try that booshit

also, yes, i take 2-3 cold showers daily

my steady diet of ice cream has prevented weight loss, however.