Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don't have A/C either.

nor a car.

so mostly at night i just sit inside.

it takes about 0.04 seconds for me to be in full blown perspiration mode while i'm riding.

this weekend will be nice though.

i don't have A/C either.

nor a car.

so mostly at night i just sit inside.

it takes about 0.04 seconds for me to be in full blown perspiration mode while i'm riding.

this weekend will be nice though.

I usually take about two cold showers a day, and loose around 10-15 lbs on avg. during the summer. Probably just water weight.:shakehead:

Last week I spent 3 days with no electricity whatsoever. Moving all the fridge items to a friend's house was bad enough, but no AC/fan fucking killed me. I'd wake up 5 times a night in puddles of my own sweat, I even tried sleeping on the (relatively) cold tile floor of the kitchen, no dice. The thing is, it was raining on and off all the time, which is great cause a nice lttle breeze would roll by with the rainfall, but as soon as it stopped, it was fucking water vapor central all over the fucking place, you could almost see it seeping in through the windows. It sucked balls.

Thats what you get for living outside of America. Puerto Rico is close to becoming a state..but its not their yet and until it does it will make all of its residents suffer.

puh leeze. :nope: wrong.

my boy in queens, NYC spent EIGHT DAYS without electricity in july06 so don't even try that booshit

also, yes, i take 2-3 cold showers daily

my steady diet of ice cream has prevented weight loss, however.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Those bitches need to go inside and stay there forever.

post pic mammero.....I remember being down in the carribean with the military way back when....awesome lightning storms

Do you ever visit St. Thomas or Tortolla?

Those bitches need to go inside and stay there forever.

HAHAHA

I was thinkin the same thing but couldnt put it into words better than that

Haven't been there in a long time, but yeah. St. Thomas isn't all that fantastic, but Tortola is fucking amazing. My fave island there is Virgen Gorda though. I think The Baths there are my favorite place on earth.

Its hot outside.

I got not air conditioning.

man-sweating.jpg

ha HA!! my girlfriend's car doesn't have AC either... and the seatbelt always leaves a diagonal sweat band on my shirt.

you sweating ass people are gonna be hurting when all the gas starts running out and we start getting rolling blackouts. better get used to it.

go see a movie. theartres always have the awesome ac. me and hesh saw the wedding crashers to escape the heat

ha HA!! my girlfriend's car doesn't have AC either... and the seatbelt always leaves a diagonal sweat band on my shirt.

then just dont were a seatbelt like me :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now