Im sneaking out to go to a party

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and while the dead corps is laying on the ground he then continues to ass rape as the mom walks in' date=' and the mom thinks to herself "hmmm, then should be a family orientated event". So then as the dad is ass raping at a constant speed of 2 miles per hour the mom turns the son over and sucks his cock until he gets that nut.[/quote']

a.) youre scar®ing me

b.) you are enjoyin this way too much....

c.) you might be right

and while the dead corps is laying on the ground he then continues to ass rape as the mom walks in' date=' and the mom thinks to herself "hmmm, then should be a family orientated event". So then as the dad is ass raping at a constant speed of 2 miles per hour the mom turns the son over and sucks his cock until he gets that nut.[/quote']

What the fuck do you call this?

THE ARISTOCRATS

Edit: Fuckin EastBay beat me to it...son of a bitch

OMGZ LIEK DER WAZ ALL DEM GOREAN PEEPS THURR N SHIT THEY B THIZZZZZZZZIN.

anywho, i dont really have to 'sneak out' i just make a quiet exit from my house.

the party was nuts, people trippin on E everywhere, fuckload of alcohol, the jungle juice was made with everclear so everyone was getting fucked up. shitload of weed and people having sex randomly every 1-2 hours

whoa.

anywho, i dont really have to 'sneak out' i just make a quiet exit from my house.

the party was nuts, people trippin on E everywhere, fuckload of alcohol, the jungle juice was made with everclear so everyone was getting fucked up. shitload of weed and people having sex randomly every 1-2 hours

freaking awesome man. did yall go b0mb af terwardssss?!?!?!?

Oh, he and his friends must have gone out afterwards and "Wrecked Shop Yo"

blah blah blah blah.

E?

Random Sex?

"Shitload of Weed"

A "fuckload" of alcohol?

What are you? 16? We're not impressed with your laundry list of cliched party favors and juvenille debauchery.

Yeah, what really happened was someone had a roach taken from their parents ashtray, someone else had "E" which was just some asprin, the Jungle juice was just some Boones mixed with a splash of Royal Gate stolen from a bum on 4th and jackson, and the random sex amounted to some dude getting a handjob during "truth or dare"

To top it all off, your mom embaressed the living shit out of you by driving up to the front of the party, beeping the horn twice and goes "Ricky! Ricky! It's time to go home!"

Then you went home and fought your dad on the front lawn....your bravery fueled by three Bartles and James wine coolers.

Now you're grounded for the weekend and you don't get to go see Miami Vice with jenny from 4th period alegbra friday night. Fuck, life is hard for you.

Oh, he and his friends must have gone out afterwards and "Wrecked Shop Yo"

blah blah blah blah.

E?

Random Sex?

"Shitload of Weed"

A "fuckload" of alcohol?

What are you? 16? We're not impressed with your laundry list of cliched party favors and juvenille debauchery.

Yeah, what really happened was someone had a roach taken from their parents ashtray, someone else had "E" which was just some asprin, the Jungle juice was just some Boones mixed with a splash of Royal Gate stolen from a bum on 4th and jackson, and the random sex amounted to some dude getting a handjob during "truth or dare"

To top it all off, your mom embaressed the living shit out of you by driving up to the front of the party, beeping the horn twice and goes "Ricky! Ricky! It's time to go home!"

Then you went home and fought your dad on the front lawn....your bravery fueled by three Bartles and James wine coolers.

Now you're grounded for the weekend and you don't get to go see Miami Vice with jenny from 4th period alegbra friday night. Fuck, life is hard for you.

lloooooooooooooooooololol,loololol

Guest R@ndomH3ro
sneakandcreep is a nazi and devilush has "issues".......female "issues".....

lens should probably get an award of some sort for that last post...perhaps a handjob from devilush after the skull fucking?

What is with the Nazi and Devilish?? Lord Casek what have I done to you?

:shakehead: :shakehead:

What is with the Nazi and Devilish?? Lord Casek what have I done to you?

:shakehead: :shakehead:

i was referring to the bad graffiit thread where you said you needed to add more

swastika's to your pieces.....

teh joke.

as for devilush giving handjobs, i was just talking shit. she keeps talking abotu skull fucking and such.