i seem to be having a serious serious problem

im totally baffled and somewhat pissed off this keeps happening, and it happens at lesat 3 out of 4 times. i clog the toilet almost everytime i take a shit. what the fuck is wrong with these stupid low flush toilets? it seems the only size turds that dont choke this deepthroat amatuer are cat shits. the makers of these toilets seem to forget that men who eat things like gordos burritos and in-n-out double doubles take MASSIVE SHITS.

everytime i flush i pray that it wont clog, and always clogs. then i have to take the plunger and force my dinosaur egg down that bitch. it is very inconvienant, and not the funnest thing to do. does anyone have this problem?

fatman.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have the same problem although mine doesnt clog. With the flush on my toilet you have to hold it down for it to properly flush. Where as i just push it and washmy hands and go. This is a problem when u go back to your toilet a day later, the waters black, theres a layer of like oil shit on the top and the whole thing stinks. Its gross i just want my old toilet back where u dont have to hold it down :(