Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10 Dollar Blowjobs

i seem to be having a serious serious problem

im totally baffled and somewhat pissed off this keeps happening, and it happens at lesat 3 out of 4 times. i clog the toilet almost everytime i take a shit. what the fuck is wrong with these stupid low flush toilets? it seems the only size turds that dont choke this deepthroat amatuer are cat shits. the makers of these toilets seem to forget that men who eat things like gordos burritos and in-n-out double doubles take MASSIVE SHITS.

everytime i flush i pray that it wont clog, and always clogs. then i have to take the plunger and force my dinosaur egg down that bitch. it is very inconvienant, and not the funnest thing to do. does anyone have this problem?

fatman.gif

i dont flush tampons down the toilet bro' date=' i eat them.[/quote']

But they end up down there anyway just takes a little longer!

'' then i have to take the plunger and force my dinosaur egg down that bitch. it is very inconvienant ''

shits made me laugh.

I have the same problem although mine doesnt clog. With the flush on my toilet you have to hold it down for it to properly flush. Where as i just push it and washmy hands and go. This is a problem when u go back to your toilet a day later, the waters black, theres a layer of like oil shit on the top and the whole thing stinks. Its gross i just want my old toilet back where u dont have to hold it down :(

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Move out of the ghetto

whats clogging the pipes is paper, not shit.

find a different way to dispose of your toilet paper. maybe keep a plastic or paper bag next to the toilet and throw your used "wipes" in there

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Shit first, flush, then wipe.

YOUR NOT EATING YOUR VEGETABLES

GREENS MAKE THE POO SLIDE

YOU'RE EATING MEAT AND POTATOES YOUR SHITS GUNNA COME OUT LIKE A ROCK, AND IT JUST MIGHT CLOG IT.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now