apparently you arent allowed to tell someone their graffiti sucks

iloveboxcars

Well, me and LENS had a discussion about "anti-art" last night, and we think 12 oz. needs more of it.

So, I was inspired to draw this last night for various reasons. I kind of like it.

In case you were wondering, yes, the guy with the glasses is supposed to be me.

camp-003.thumb.jpg.eef36279eaf846b59b21e0acef7928d0.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. I like your stuff, too...you've got the "I'm good but I could care less" thing going on. Actually, the bad graff you do burns a lot of the so-called good stuff I see out here.

ABC, think it's time for a "anti-art" thread? I think that we can match each other for some really off-the-wall shit. Hell, the more the merrier...but, it can't just be bad. It has to be bad and burn at the same time...sort of like gonorrhea.

Whoa. That's messed up.

We have access to a truck' date=' but my lady lost her license somewhere in the house. [/quote']

Well if the bitch was driving around the house then she DESERVED to lose her license!

"Evening Ma'am, I pulled you over because I saw you speeding back there in the living room... have you ever heard of a vacuum cleaner? I'm gonna need your license and registration. This is gonna take me a couple minutes Sugar, run and wash some dishes and I'll meet you in the kitchen..."

ABC' date=' think it's time for a "anti-art" thread? I think that we can match each other for some really off-the-wall shit. Hell, the more the merrier...but, it can't just be bad. It has to be bad and burn at the same time...sort of like gonorrhea..[/quote']

meh, i've hardly been drawing, and i haven't painted in months for reasons i won't disclose publicly. when my shit's in order and i can get back into it then i'll be able to join in