apparently you arent allowed to tell someone their graffiti sucks

iloveboxcars

I would like it a lot more if the guy had a sense of humor about it....

You know me, I love bad graffiti...but, this guy getting all bent out of shape over a little criticism makes me NOT like the piece.

Hell, ILB told me he didn't like one of my tags...I'm sure not losing any sleep over it. Whatever.

Opinions...assholes...everybody's got one. And, they stink sometimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, ILB beat me to the punch.

Image000.jpg

I mean, I did a sketch similar to this...thing, but I never intended to paint it. It's a straight-up GRUNTS bite, for God's sake.

i like this. you should paint it.

especially with the "if i didnt know better etc etc" on the bottom. when shit around a piece is filled in letters and not just tags i feel it brings the piece out even more, on the other hand, i see tags around it as taking away from the piece.

Awwww....I'm blushing. Unfortunately, that's in a sketchbook my ex took, but I got a scan of it...if I did paint it, I'd do it with 1" foam brushes. I have very little patience with spray paint, besides for filling-in purposes.

That's Saint Peter in all his glory inside the M. Now, MY piece has only one phallic reference. His had too many to count.

Hey ILB- did this kid mention what he planned to do to you after he was done kicking your ass? I could only imagine the liberties he would take with all those cocks. You'd look like Swiss cheese once he got done with you.

Hey ILB- did this kid mention what he planned to do to you after he was done kicking your ass? I could only imagine the liberties he would take with all those cocks. You'd look like Swiss cheese once he got done with you.

Maybe he'll tea-bag him and stick a bannana up his ass.:biglaugh:

Okay, I'm jumping back in here.

There needs to be two qualities for me to think graff is exceptional- visual style and humor.

Humor is not quite as important, but it can take something that is poorly executed and make it into a masterpiece. After all, humor is just another form of style.

NECKFACE has so-so execution, but his humor is on point. That's why I like his stuff...not because he's technically proficient (he's getting better, though), but because he thinks about the message.

That was my crutch for a long time. I just liked to write weird shit next to my tags, and it caught on. Lately, I don't even write my tag much...the whole comedy thing is fun right now.

Guest spectr
There's nothing funny about Neckface.

i beg to differ.

shai that looks nice.

maybe we should just start jocking toys from now on. if you have any skills you officially suck at graffiti unless you paint blindfolded with your feet should be the new standard.

I'm going to start doing some stuff again soon, but it won't be traditional graff.

I saw some street art from Europe that made me realize that I need to be doing stuff that is less traditional.

There's a chance for me to go to Europe at some point in the future. I might just do it...I think I could do a lot more there than here.

I thought you were joking for a second... then I realized that you're the retard that started the Neckface appreciation thread.<- :lol:

Ha ha, you got the wrong guy....I'm just the one that resurrected it.

Do you know how many PM's i get from people asking....

"Aye...yo dawg, ARE YOU NECKFACE?!?!?"

I'm going to start doing some stuff again soon, but it won't be traditional graff.

I saw some street art from Europe that made me realize that I need to be doing stuff that is less traditional.

There's a chance for me to go to Europe at some point in the future. I might just do it...I think I could do a lot more there than here.

lets do it then.

im ready when you are.

this weekend.

lets do it then.

im ready when you are.

this weekend.

Are you offering to fly me to Europe? Gee...that's really kind of you, but I kind of have other plans....I'm going hiking/camping, I hope.

This is not to mention the fact that I have no idea who you are. That makes me a little nervous. I have an idea, but...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

He is going to fly you to Paris so he can pee in your butt. Its the only form of payment for the plane ticket, you would pretty much have to let him to it. /no homo