Bmore Bench Streaks

catfish1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong) most monikers way back when were made with chalk sticks which were predominantly white, i think white meanstreaks are just more accessible. however, alot of streaks are not white, for instance Smokin Joe uses alot of black, hermdog has alot of blue tanks rolling around, then theres 27 who knows what medium that dude is using.

i hope that answers your question.

Riot!

question ? why do most the streak artists use white . i mean does it last longer or is it for plain visibility? thanks

gogo's right with the availability thing. yes, the old worker/'bo chalkies were in white, but i don't think there's a large body of "this is how they did it back in the day" writers out there. now, white is simply the eaiest (and cheapest) to come by. all the major manufaturers make multiple colors (and formulas), though.

labrona's been doing some dope stuff in warmer tones lately... yellows and stuff.