The aftermath of teabagging..

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man, hahaha! i can imagine him trying to run away from the group of kids hes been running for what seemed like forever, and finally to exhausted he trips over himslef and falls onto his back, the group catches up, the leader of the group yells "quick hold him down!" they pin his arms and legs down struggling is point less the leader takes his pants off and slowly squats over the defesless guys head "dees nutz are gonna be all over that fore head of yours!" he rubs his balls all in his face the boy tries to hold his breath but he gasps for air a big mistake, after the ordeal is done he's somewhat realived that its all over, but it isnt "turn him over!" "ralph!give me a banna im gonna put this shit all up in his ass like real slow, you know like "SSSSSSSSSpfft!" the boy hand him a banna, and a tear runs down the victims eye.

HAHAHAH!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That kids grades dropped not becasue of the teabagging and the banana in his ass........they dropped becaue secretly he like it.

His moms crying because she doesnt get teabagged and the son is a pisst because it was a banana and not an actual meat stick.. he like the teabag...

how the fuck do you first get teabagged and almost anally rapped by a fucken banana? Id get fucken crazy and start splitting niggas before any of this shit started to unfold.

Damn, I had no idea that catching balls in the mouth was such life-altering shit.

I knew this girl who got teabagged by a bunch of drunk fratboys at a party a few years back and, as a result she, stopped hanging out with the friends she grew up with (15+ years) because they let it happen/didn't tell her about it until two weeks later.

Seriously, teabagging is the new 'kill your parents.'

Psycho attention whore controlling mother = bitch ass kid = tea bagging and ass fruit = interweb fame = national humilation = suicide

That plus the fact that his dad looks like a total fagpuss is probably the reason why the kid was raised to get tea-bagged in the first place. Poor kids gonna probably go on a shooting rampage one of these days.