Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
odd.pr0ject

The aftermath of teabagging..

lmao! hearing someone say teabagging in a serious way is too funny. was it necessary for her to use the slang term for that? so funny!

Whoa did you guys miss the sweet graffers font ?!?!!? Where can I dl that right away...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but on a serious note,...

why the fuck (if its a real news clip) would you go on tv?

why the fuck (if its a real news clip) would you go on tv?

Psycho attention whore controlling mother = bitch ass kid = tea bagging and ass fruit = interweb fame = national humilation = suicide

Man, hahaha! i can imagine him trying to run away from the group of kids hes been running for what seemed like forever, and finally to exhausted he trips over himslef and falls onto his back, the group catches up, the leader of the group yells "quick hold him down!" they pin his arms and legs down struggling is point less the leader takes his pants off and slowly squats over the defesless guys head "dees nutz are gonna be all over that fore head of yours!" he rubs his balls all in his face the boy tries to hold his breath but he gasps for air a big mistake, after the ordeal is done he's somewhat realived that its all over, but it isnt "turn him over!" "ralph!give me a banna im gonna put this shit all up in his ass like real slow, you know like "SSSSSSSSSpfft!" the boy hand him a banna, and a tear runs down the victims eye.

HAHAHAH!

What a pussy, around my way when you pass out drunk on a toilet seat you get smacked in the face with a cock like 4 times. The dude that received this didn't go crying to mommy, although he didn't retaliate either. I would have shanked a mother fucker hahah.

Nah the link itself is just a short clip of a mom telling how she sent her son away for 3 days and he got tea bagged. And the kid talking about how his life is ruined and his grades dropped.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That kids grades dropped not becasue of the teabagging and the banana in his ass........they dropped becaue secretly he like it.

His moms crying because she doesnt get teabagged and the son is a pisst because it was a banana and not an actual meat stick.. he like the teabag...

how the fuck do you first get teabagged and almost anally rapped by a fucken banana? Id get fucken crazy and start splitting niggas before any of this shit started to unfold.

this is one of those times when you would want that censor block on your face so as not to bring on more humiliation...wtf is wrong with this kid?????

and the voice scrambler too..

that is pretty bad though' date=' sticking a freakin banana in his ass? come on...[/quote']

well, that's one link i won't be clicking on....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now