12oz hotline_ The Dr. is in

Getzup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look feller, graffitio appears whenever a person capable of doing it, decides to do it. It's not like every writer agrees about shit or strive for one agenda, or would like to. you trying to start a new phase in writin? graffiti you could comprehend? You want to get it out there but you're being called a hippie and a faggot. You know why?

I think it's because whenever people want to give graff a meaning, message or some other generalisating shit, it becomes as interesting as the evening news, hollywood movies, street art... all the chewed up, thought-out media bubbles that peeps are subconsciously getting very tired of

What I love about graffiti is that you can't do a fucking thing about it by whining about it on the internet. this includes the most known writers, they can't stop that rookie toy ass from going all city without going out the door every day and actually do somethign about it

cya

i think people missed something

"so we can have samples from around the world"

read that last ;paragraph getzup wrote.

i wonder if getzup is who i think it is....maybe an alternate identity for someone on here?

if that is the case, then getzup is cool. if not, i don't know. what "he" said worries me a little.

getzup: political art and art for the sake of art are two different things. learn to respect writers that way. it's just a creative outlet for some, for others it's a way of life, and still for others it's just fucking gutter punk and so are they. there are tons of different reasons people paint.

Guest spectr
Dam I'm kind of worried about anyone who stays in on a saturday night.Particularly

the 12oz audience. I'm assuming that most of you are that percentage of the population

who questions authority, breaks the law so to speak.Best of all, the worst(best) of you don't regard any sympathy when doing graffiti. You guys deserve a reward for your efforts for "getting up".So I shouldn't be wrong to deduct that you people carry a sense of pride for talents that noone regards as productive skills.

But where are we taking this culture?

the culture is going to the dump, myspace, and advertising...

i love the law legals is the way to go man its not graffiti unless i get to spend all day doing "art" at a legal wall somewhere.

Yeah question authority, my mom said i couldn't go to the legal wall the other day and i still did it was dope.

yeah man no one understands my art, i mean no one, like this one time i tagged this dudes car and he came out yelling at me, i tried to tell him it was art and he should thank me all he did was get mad and chase me with a baseball bat when i tried to explain how its my way of letting my surbaban upper class white voice get heard. so what kind of reward are we talking about? i think some montana cans would be good like 5 gazillion cans that way i could do some sick legal wall graffiti...........

i am gonna buy him some pinky mice soon.

right now it's crickets, super worms, and veggies.

he's happy. but i want to get him used to me enoguh so i can video tape him eating stuff

like baby mice.

i think i'll call him "eric estrada from c.h.ip.s."

or "ponch"

Guest spectr
spectr isn't white. he's colombian eskimo hungarian guatamalen. he eats babies for a living and lives in a trash can like oscar the grouch. just him and his laptop...it's name is godzirra

yo nigga i'm white and from the suburbs don't act like you know anything about me or my anger at getting a bmw for my birthday. nigga i hate bmw's i wanted a benz. i went out graffiti tagging good that night, i was at like 3 legals thats like 3 more spots then i ever hit before, one of them was even in the ghetto. you know how i know, there were people walking cuase they couldn't afford cars thats some ghetto shit........

though i have been know to eat babies from time to time, babies are fucking tasty with mustard and hot sauce..

yo nigga i'm white and from the suburbs don't act like you know anything about me or my anger at getting a bmw for my birthday. nigga i hate bmw's i wanted a benz. i went out graffiti tagging good that night, i was at like 3 legals thats like 3 more spots then i ever hit before, one of them was even in the ghetto. you know how i know, there were people walking cuase they couldn't afford cars thats some ghetto shit........

though i have been know to eat babies from time to time, babies are fucking tasty with mustard and hot sauce..

aww damn! you got a bmw??? what was mommy thinking? it's prolly cause she paid for your college edumacation, huh? so did your mom hook you up with that new xbox and the flat screen?

3 legals? in one night? you're a graffiti bomb taggarapper! do you know DAIM?

Guest spectr
aww damn! you got a bmw??? what was mommy thinking? it's prolly cause she paid for your college edumacation, huh? so did your mom hook you up with that new xbox and the flat screen?

3 legals? in one night? you're a graffiti bomb taggarapper! do you know DAIM?

yeah she got me that new xbox that way i can play mark eccos graffiti tagger game.. i got some level 99 fat caps for doing the ill pieces and a magical can of montana +infinity that never runs out of paint.

hey any of you tagger people want to give me a autograff? come on please just sign one page in my book.. pretty pretty please....

yeah she got me that new xbox that way i can play mark eccos graffiti tagger game.. i got some level 99 fat caps for doing the ill pieces and a magical can of montana +infinity that never runs out of paint.

hey any of you tagger people want to give me a autograff? come on please just sign one page in my book.. pretty pretty please....

i'll trade you some sticker sheets for that mark ecco super stencil pack that came with the game!

Guest spectr

wait does that shit really come with a stencil? dam if it does i got ripped off...

oh yeah everyone i write toyonerocker i do ill wildstyle graffiti tagging want to come over my house and paint some boards in my backyard with some ill burners! my mom will buy us as many cans of montana as we want i just have to clean my room first.

wait having to clean my room makes me angry i think i am going go do some graffiti

dude! we should totally hang out some time!

i've got about 10 cans of wal-mart high gloss

black paint and some bug spray caps that willmake the spray all wide

like JA's!!!! i'm still waiting on my box full of tribal gear.

i'm gonna look so cool when i come over to your house.

we shold totally start a crew and make a myspace page about it!

I only read the first post, but I think this guy is under the assumption that this is a graffz website. We don't do that shit here man, graffz is teh ghey. Over here we're just all about the art man...

The art...

Arting it up.

ARTLYFE!

G

i think people missed something

"so we can have samples from around the world"

read that last ;paragraph getzup wrote.

i wonder if getzup is who i think it is....maybe an alternate identity for someone on here?

if that is the case, then getzup is cool. if not, i don't know. what "he" said worries me a little.

getzup: political art and art for the sake of art are two different things. learn to respect writers that way. it's just a creative outlet for some, for others it's a way of life, and still for others it's just fucking gutter punk and so are they. there are tons of different reasons people paint.

Right Lord, now let me ask you a hypathetical question. What if there was some giant militia who needed a group of people who were trained in writing on walls. Would you be part of that militia?

Right Lord' date=' now let me ask you a hypathetical question. What if there was some giant militia who needed a group of people who were trained in writing on walls. Would you be part of that militia?[/quote']

haha. i am that group.

so, is this who i think it is?

Guest spectr
Right Lord' date=' now let me ask you a hypathetical question. What if there was some giant militia who needed a group of people who were trained in writing on walls. Would you be part of that militia?[/quote']

uhm how do i respond to this?................ what like al qaeda or some shit? yo i think this nigga is a terrorist? yo do you ever go out drinking with osama?

oh yeah casek name him PACO the latin sensation!

that actually came to mind. "bruce" is another suggestion.

clones2_r1_c1.jpg

105378.jpg

i actually made that suggestion in the other thread like an hour ago without before i read this post.....

and since you made a reference to the state, im gonna ask this for the 10th or so time in ch0: does anyone have dvds of the state or torrents or anything... i fuckin loved that show.....

I actually think about this stuff all the time. But, there don't appear to be any simple answers, so I don't know what to say. It doesn't make sense to me, either.

You'll be all right. Just keep on keepin' on...do what you're good at, never mind the haters.

E93F7A16D8C89842E030A8C0E9C81E3E.jpg

And, do like Will Smith...keep gettin' jiggy with it.

Let me REITERATE what I was trying to say.

VIPERFACE and LORD CASEK:

I wasn't trying to give Graffiti a meaning. There is no logic behind it, you pick up a can and spray....simple as that,But Viperface you did pick up on my intention behind this thread.

VP you mentioned the media... Geuss what. The media is Superficial...The media is run by Corporations... Corporations Thrive on money,Money which we produce by punching in at workk everyday.

What is a true graffiti writer's only concern? Last time I checked, having his/her name up.

When I first began I idolized the ones running my city. I gave them respect for the courage it took.However in a superficial world there is less hope that someone will respect us for doing what we do. The HONOR is gone.

You have to remember that warriors were once Honored in Fuedal times. Mainly because they protected the weak. Right now, there are countless of people and hundreds of veterans in the armed forces who fell for the "BE ALL YOU CAN BE" slogan.