R.I.P. PRODIGY from MOBB DEEP

2Blazzed

R.I.P. Prodigy MOBB DEEP

Police are searching for the person responsible for shooting a man outside a Queens, New York home. The victim, 32 year old rapper Albert Johnson also known as Prodigy from the gangster rap group (note from laura b: gangster rap group? umm ok?) Mobb Deep ran for help and collapsed then moments later and died from bullet wounds according to 5 local witnesses

Emergency crews responded to the scene and tried to save his life but by the time they got there he was already dead.

Crews closed down 43rd street in order to search for evidence and witnesses, causing major backups.

it's out of the question wether the shooting appeared to be rap-related.

Albert Johnson leaves behind his wife and two children, an autopsy is yet to be issued

pro.jpg

i grew up listening to these dudes,and they just started to go maintstream and make that good money too,its a god damn shame...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
R.I.P. Prodigy MOBB DEEP

Police are searching for the person responsible for shooting a man outside a Queens, New York home. The victim, 32 year old rapper Albert Johnson also known as Prodigy from the gangster rap group (note from laura b: gangster rap group? umm ok?) Mobb Deep ran for help and collapsed then moments later and died from bullet wounds according to 5 local witnesses

Emergency crews responded to the scene and tried to save his life but by the time they got there he was already dead.

Crews closed down 43rd street in order to search for evidence and witnesses, causing major backups.

it's out of the question wether the shooting appeared to be rap-related.

Albert Johnson leaves behind his wife and two children, an autopsy is yet to be issued

if you take the time out and read this carefully you should automatically know this is fake.