Hey..... dingleberries...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I did move... I live with my girlfriend... but I still had about 5 warrants which means driving like a pussy all the time....

and that's not fun. I was in for 80 days. I didn't get narc'd on, I just wasn't fit for probation so it didn't go too well...

I got what was called a 1244A which allows state jail felony time to be served in a county jail which cut my sentence by 2/3rds...

Alot better than staying for six months... the first jail I was in didn't allow smoking, and then when I thought I was going home

on my release date, the first time, they kicked my release date ahead two more days which was pretty depressing,

then I finally was getting booked out, and the guys in the holding cell were like, "whoa there's a sheriff from another county..."

He was there to pick me up, I should have had time served in that county but the paperwork hadn't gone through yet...

It was a joke anyway, it was Denton county, they DO allow smoking there... AND they have video games, it was more like

a day care there than jail... only really bad part was I had to get a second TB test shot when I went to Denton and I'm

a big fat pussy when it comes to hypodermic needles, I cannot handle getting shots for anything... I always

flush white and get cold sweats and my stomache starts dancing around all because a little bitch ass needle.. oh well.

I am out now, I'm free, I can drive fast again without worrying about my car being impounded.

I appreciate all the welcome back's, you guys and girls are awesome and I wouldn't come back if I didn't like you all's

e-company... this is like the only "recreational" site I look at on the internet anymore.

Here's a bonus: http://www.tinyurl.com/zzxzn - look at the links that say computers... shit is really nuts, I know that's

how the aliens float their ufo's, with large touchscreens, hahah I'm kidding... but yeah those Japanese people are wilding out

on the technology front... also if you all are not familiar with tinyurl.com, it's a very highly recommended site for truncating

long url's for email, on the phone, or whatever. It's 100% DHABZ approved technology.

i clicked on this thread..so does that make me a dingleberry?

anyway, congrats to facing up to the man dhabz

i know what a shitlick that can be.

glad it's over

and hopefully you will never go back.

enjoy the rest of your summer..ain't over yet holmes

:kissa:

I really do not know how my post count got so high, I think one of the moderators is a comedian.

I was baffled about it, but really, I already had 11k on my own, so it's not like 36k is ridiculous, most people thought I had

spent to much time here anyway... but I love this place so... yeah. I think the temperature in Hell has to be a little less

than it is here in Texas right now. I can't even go outside without losing all my water through sweat.