Hey..... dingleberries...

Dirty_habiT

I'm back... from spending all summer in a nice vacation resort called "county jail"... what a waste of time.

I'm still trying to get my silly car working, I'm in the process of finding a head at the salvage yards that isn't fubar'd...

AND I'm fixing my girlfriend's 95 Eagle Talon ESi slowly but surely, I've replaced quite a bit of things on it....

It's almost my birthday, I'm gonna be 24 on the Seventh of August... I'm going to Lake Travis in Austin most likely,

and I will be visiting my friends for lots of retarded hippy keg parties and the like. I can't wait, next weekend can't come

fast enough... In other news, I've been "clean" since April 18th, and not because I went to jail, because I made the right choice...

I'm not some sxe nazi, as I smoke way too many cigarettes now and I still drink every now and then... anyway, you all

(that know me) should be proud of me for doing the responsible thing and turning myself in, I know some of you may

laugh at that, but it's ok because I did what I had to do... oh yeah, I am not on stupid probation anymore, I have a nice

shiney new felony conviction (for graffiti... yes it's dumb as hell)... a closing word of advice for you all that are in

trouble with the law.... it's a good idea to avoid probation, unless you're a super clean living individual, it's so easy

to screw yourself up on probation and just get your original sentence...

So, with that said... cheers everyone!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah, fortunately I did not... I was in with murderers for a long while before I got to be a trusty...

One nutty Mexican guy in there had a tattoo of Mother Mary fingering herself..... well.... he shot someone in the head 13 times...

that's pretty sick on a couple different levels, I think he was one of the devil's workers.