Slander and Disinformation

HardyHarHar

So, I was thinking. Local pigs are charging the most childish of crimes as "terrorism."

Why? I asked myself would the fat heads do something so blatantly patronizing to the government. Aha! The thought jumped into my head like a scared rat, What if the police departments are juicing up their terrorism charges to suck more money out of Homeland Security?

Wouldn't it behoove officer O'Daintly to charge the dumb perp with a trumped up terrrorism charge rather than a trumped up drug charge? Of course. It's politics. It's money. More terror risk means more toys. And what good is a war without toys?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think it has more to do with the much more general guidelines that follow "terror related incidents" than simple criminal acts. Plus if more "terrorist acts" are recorded, It helps supplement the governments support for the war on terror, and also helps illicit a feeling that it is in fact real among citizens.

Towards the contrary, I think that it will come back to bite them in the ass hardcore. People keep getting pressed on this bullshit terrorism shit and judges are gonna start getting pissed off. Honestly I have to say I have more faith in judges than any other part of our governmental system right now. Not say the supreme court, or any judge that likes to dictate policy with their readings, but in so much of the lower judges whom actually deal with people and try and work within the system to create change. Also not to say that I think the legal system is good. I just think that comparative to the other functions of government right now, judges are doing some of the most good.

Except for that dumbfuck who ordered that kid to go into chemo. fucking rediculous. Glad that shit got overturned by appeals court for the moment.

Yes, judges don't have lobbyists, so it's a lot harder to bribe a judge. I think you're right that the general guidlines make it easy to use. And if there's one thing our porky cousins like to do, it's slap on extra charges. But I think there has to be something in it for them. Maybe they are awarded more funding for their ward if they arrest terror suspects.

I think the power that it gets them is the reason they do it. Policy directs their ability to do things, and if you can give precedence towards the necessity of a given policy, eg homeland security, than you will continue to receive funding and power.

The only issue is looking at how homeland security money is distrubuted. Take the recent report released about the possible targets of terrorism in major cities. That shit is rediculous and completely lopsided. I think they got lobbied there and then just started earmarking sites as to pump funds to whomever pushed certain legislation.

So I don't think something so small as cops using em for extra charges is necessarily towards monetary gain but mostly in the form of the power they have.

I think it's more along the lines of them just being sadistic assholes that actually get off on ruining peoples lives. "Charge him with terroristic threats and watch him even try and get a job! OOOOOHOOOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

:five-o:

Yes' date=' judges don't have lobbyists, so it's a lot harder to bribe a judge. [/quote']

Actually I know someone who got fucked over a marker tag because townwatch showed up at court and asked that he get ramrodded. Instead of the typical comunity service, fine and probation he got jail time and 2000 hours community service.