12oz. needs your help with your local area

psm026

We are trying to lock down on a few places we have not really been able to find a nice hi end boutique shops that cater to street wear and art scene or independent book stores that carry art & design books.

So who ever can get us back some good details for a shop or indy book store that AKA publications would fit well into... we'll def. show love back with a free bagof caps and some other goods.

Below are the places we need coverage.....let us know.

Arizona

Colorado

Connecticut

Florida

Iowa

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Michigan

Montana

Nevada

New Jersey

New Mexico

North Carolina

Rhode Island

Utah

Vermont

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
florida sucks' date=' plus you already know.[/quote']

Yeah , theres shoe gallery, MIA skate shop, and Arrive..

BASE on the beach fucken wasted my time, so next time im down there visiting Im gonn a pay a bum to go in there and take a shit righ tin the middle of the fucken book section.

look for Wet Paint in Phoenix, AZ and a skate shop (most likely the only one) in Tucson, AZ

i can get more info after work on both places. although im pretty sure raven already knows about wetpaint.

Yeah , we actually have them locked down.

we need something like phoenix.

good looking out though.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Yeah , theres shoe gallery, MIA skate shop, and Arrive..

BASE on the beach fucken wasted my time, so next time im down there visiting Im gonn a pay a bum to go in there and take a shit righ tin the middle of the fucken book section.

Dont waste your time, give me the money now I will do it.

Yeah, Phoenix is pretty much dead to the "high-end consumable" scene right at the moment.

There are a few head shops that might fit the script, but I can't imagine them realling being worth the time and effort..

oh yeah theres that one skateshop in that one mall that sells caps for 50 cents a piece.

you should hook duder up with the info then send me half of the caps you recieve. i have enough fats, i just need skinnies.

but not those orange dots or whatever that are rediculously thin. i want some regular ass thin caps that dont clog if you tilt your can 3 degrees in the wrong direction.