Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SouEstou

What'd you want to be when you grew up?

And how does it compare to what you are currently doing...or what direction you are heading in now?

...broken dreams...cracked glass half empty and shit.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a fucking supermodel, mang. I was tall, skinny. I'm dark skinned, with high cheekbones so I wanted to be Alek Wek, or fucking Oluchi or something.

Turns out I just did all my growing really early. Im currently 5'5 and I've been somewhere around there since the third grade, god damnit.....

Im about to be a Mass Comm major...or Business Administration..I not really sure anymore.

i wanted to be an archaelogist (sp?)....when i was a kid cause i watched all of them fuckin indiana jones movies....then i realized that their work sucks and is boring 99% of the time..cause they have to brush off ancient relics with these mini brushes which takes years....man funk dat!

^^ me too

Other than that, I always knew I'll have something to do with art and drawing.

I'm almost there

Guest spectr

I wanted to be a ninja so i pretty much fufilled my dream...

i wanted to do a couple other things to but i can't really remember what.

oh yeah and BUMP to indiana jones my aunt got me the VHS tape like back in the day but I just never watched the damn thing.

lol.....when ya'll played "cops and robbers" as a kid...something tells me everyone wanted to be robbers...

my parents always joke these days about how they obviously didnt hit me hard enough as a kid.

i wanted to suck dicks for a living

its going quite well too

hahaha this is the funniest thing i have seen you write yet.

I wanted to be a marine biologist you know fucking around with sea mammals etc. but fuck that it's years of study and I can't stand school so fuck it.

i wanted to be a stuntman for quite a while im pretty sure.

still dont know what i wanna do, i know i dont want to decide now and do the same thing for the rest of my life. currently working in a skate shop. looking into getting a job in a hospital.

how little are we talking? because i dunno what the deal is with you people saying artist. i wanted to be an artist when i was abotu one and writing on walls. then i was all about throwing rocks and falling out of trees and breaking stuff for about... well i still do that. but man i wasnt thinking about art till about 15 or so. so yeah, how young are we talking?

I wanted to be in the NBA, If only i was a half a foot taller...

Im currently doing nothing I would ever have thought of as my career. I find that to be dissapointing but the money is good

I wanted to be a muthafuckn hustla... ya betta aks somebody!

I actually DID want to be taller. I was a runt till I hit 16, then grew eight inches in a year.

Beyond that, I didn't think about it much. Plus, at the age of 32, I find that I'm still growing up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now