Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deeks

Where are all my So Califa writers @

I’m new to 12 oz just looking for any one from cali like my self. Hopefully this will help me to establish my how many people from cail are up in this place?

I thought 50mm was bad but this place is starting to move up to first place.

Just looking for some cats to talk to show me around but damn you all get to get !@#$% about it!

is so califa in the phillipines? i knew a filipino guy that wrote poetry' date=' does that count?[/quote']

Holy shit i knew a filipino guy that wrote poetry too.. i wonder if its the same guy, and if it is..does it count for double??

I thought 50mm was bad but this place is starting to move up to first place.

Just looking for some cats to talk to show me around but damn you all get to get !@#$% about it!

Cool dood.. why dont you come to seattle i'll show you around all my secret freight spots..

Solid coldest

Thanks for the invite ill take it into consideration. You ever been to LA the seen downtown is crazy right now. At lest for freeway bombers.

deeks, this is not the place to ask a question, this section of the forum is for posting pictures only.

as you can see, most people will not be willing to explain this to you as politely as myself.

best of luck in the future,

joseph bienvenuto

That’s all I needed to know I when back to the main page and found graff discussion hopefully ill fine some Cali heads there.

Just because I didn’t put a flick doesn’t mean you can’t post one!

take two seconds and find your place...you dont go up to a wall or freight with graff all over it and start paintin your shit AND THEN realize you went over dudes you look up to, do you? use a little common sense and dont jump the gun homey.