Fucking Nostalga

ShortFuse

Yeah yeah I know DephyOne sorta beat me to the punch and hell its probably already been made before. Its just today at work we were all talking about the old shit like stuff we used to do or toys or things from our childhood. Considering some of us here are alot older than others, BUT STILL share withme here.

I remeber all the crazes that came and gone. Like Mc Donalds and that damn bennie baby shit where people were just buying happy meals and trashing them just for those damn collectable toys. I think we all went through our days of Jolly Roger and the anarchist cook book, maybe even a few lost of finger or two. POWER RANGERS!! Which i for one never took part in, I was more for some DBZ HELLS YEAH.............Anyways I swear I could go on for days but I hope you all have some to contribute.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i dont apply to this group of toys thread

my shit was 80's toys

which brings me to something i hear all the time.

"you still buy toys?"

yes i fucking buy toys you idiot

but i dont play with them...

"wow dude get a life"

i do have a life and one of the things i do in that life is buy toys aside from the many other things i do.

what do you do? go to work go home and hate life?

wow some life

MMHA

Yeah yeah I know DephyOne sorta beat me to the punch and hell its probably already been made before. Its just today at work we were all talking about the old shit like stuff we used to do or toys or things from our childhood. Considering some of us here are alot older than others, BUT STILL share withme here.

I remeber all the crazes that came and gone. Like Mc Donalds and that damn bennie baby shit where people were just buying happy meals and trashing them just for those damn collectable toys. I think we all went through our days of Jolly Roger and the anarchist cook book, maybe even a few lost of finger or two. POWER RANGERS!! Which i for one never took part in, I was more for some DBZ HELLS YEAH.............Anyways I swear I could go on for days but I hope you all have some to contribute.

did you make a deliberate choice to sleep through all of your english courses?

:shakehead:

Ok Sorry I forgot a fucking "I." No Im not 14-15! I named a few things that happened when I WAS ALIVE, sorry if they dont date all the way back when I was younger. Its just a few things that came to mind. And who gives of fuck about my damn english. Quit bullshitting and post according to the thread.

You know what, just close the thread.

wow. back in 79 and 80 i can remember having all the DC comics super hero's

and even some marvel super hero dolls. they probably stood about 12 inches

high adn i'm willing to bet they are worth a grip these days. sadly, i have no idea what happened to them.

i was a matchbox car collector, too. i do know that most of those got blown up in

simulated 'wars'. i still ahve my gi joes and original star wars figures.

in fact, those are in a box somewhere around here. i'm gonna bust them out and play with them right now.see you fools later.

Ok Sorry I forgot a fucking "I." No Im not 14-15! I named a few things that happened when I WAS ALIVE, sorry if they dont date all the way back when I was younger. Its just a few things that came to mind. And who gives of fuck about my damn english. Quit bullshitting and post according to the thread.

You know what, just close the thread.

gladtras.jpg

awwwww mantrum

don't be bitter that some of us are old and bitter.

haha.

butter.

anyway yeah.

the first movie i saw in the theater was star wars

i'll be 30 years old next month

so beenie babies?

no, more like cabbage patch and garbage pail kids, [the first time around.]

awwwww mantrum

don't be bitter that some of us are old and bitter.

haha.

butter.

anyway yeah.

the first movie i saw in the theater was star wars

i'll be 30 years old next month

so beenie babies?

no, more like cabbage patch and garbage pail kids, [the first time around.]

i'll be 30 in october. wanna cry about it together?

i had garbage pail kid cards. in fact, i still have them. i'm gonna bust thsoe out with my action figures.

should i snap flicks?

he man and the mastas of tha univeeerse

fuck yes, i should change my screename to skeletor

although she-ra woul dbe appropo..

:bawling:

happy birthdays to the new 30 and over crew.

wtf.

BIG happy birthday to LENS :bday:

Guest spectr

man kids toys suck now, kids cartoons suck now, and kids just suck now. i think almost anyone under who wasnt born before 1985 missed out on everything good. just look at the music kids listen to now, seriously 99% of it is fucking garbage. of course 99% of 80's music is fucking garbage to but at least its good garbage.

man kids toys suck now' date=' kids cartoons suck now, and kids just suck now. i think almost anyone under who wasnt born before 1985 missed out on everything good. just look at the music kids listen to now, seriously 99% of it is fucking garbage. of course 99% of 80's music is fucking garbage to but at least its good garbage.[/quote']

WORD