STD TEST.....

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAL- you're right I didn't think of elderly people catchin herpes in the 1940's and (obviously) still having it. Nor did I think of the 80% statistic including oral herpes/cold sores. By the way, what is the real difference between the two? I've had cold sores, as far as I thought they're not the same as having the herpes bug, my mom gets em and I always thouight they could be hereditary or something...But I did hear about how the virus mutated and now you can get that shit on your wang if the bitch has it in her mouth (I know someone who fell victim to this).

Regarding the elderly having herpes and shit, anyone seen the movie Grandma's Boy?? it's cutup. This one super nerdly virgin dude gets laid by this 70-ish slut, who later tells him that shes slept with 3000-something people...check that shit out

"This chick's pussy smelled like the Great Depression."

"So, who wants to hear about my STD from the silent film era?"

• 4 years later...

pfffffft has aids.

test results are in the mail, expect about 6 months or so for the kyfe news.

:)

recently hit a chik c ouple times.....the drought is over

slept at her crib....next morning sick as fuck thought i had aids

its strep throat the chik smokes too much....stuff like that....

but i did think about it alot...admired magic johsnon alot more....and jus everythin in general.....turns out i got strep throat, still havent got tested but want to a lil

gave my ex the clap once. she called me crying and shit, and I told her at least it aint herpes or the hiv. anyway, took the pills, but not all of them, and regave her the shit. took the powder shit, all cleared up now. clap off nigga. clap off.

• Like 1

took an AIDS/hep c test while i was using. the finger prick AIDS test came back neg in around 3 minutes but i had to wait a week or so for the hep test. niggas called me and told me to come in. this scared me. turns out it was just negative and they cannot disclose that information over the phone. niggas was rejoicing right in the clinic. girl got tested too. now i fucks raw.